• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015/16 UEFA Champions League

Goondal

I did not see a thread, which is surprising.  First legs of the Ro16 are completed.  Gotta say, not happy with the final half hour the other day.  Should have left with a victory and two away goals.  Still the favorite returning to Munich but the injuries on the back line are definitely effecting things.  Kimmich is not good enough at all to win the CL with.

As for the oher match-ups, I found it interesting to see that Atletico failed to get an away goal again Einhoven, that would crack me up.

The other two teams that are in danger heading home are Zenit and Chelsea, each down a goal to Benfica and PSG respectively (although Chelsea has an away goal)

Barca, Real, and City all lead by multiple goals while Wolfsburg has a one goal lead and three away goals.

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting statistic.  In three of the past four years Bayern, Barca, and Real were in the semi-finals.  The exception was two years ago when Bayern and Real were both in it.  Those teams have never met in the finals though.

8 hours ago, pantherphan96 said:

Can't believe Juve didn't have a clause in Coman's loan contract that made sure he couldn't face his parent club. His goal was the nail in the coffin.

Chelsea had that a few years back with Atletico if I recall correctly.  I think UEFA let the guy play anyway?

1 hour ago, Goondal said:

Is it just me or does Real play Bundesliga teams a lot?

At least four years in a row, so it's not you. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived