• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Summer 2016 Transfer Window

DirtyMagic97

1 hour ago, ARSEN said:

Arsenal president - "We have no money"

Wenger buys Xhaka for almost £40M then bids £35M for Lacazette and £30M for CB....

Really? He's still trying to play that schtick? What a douche.

Levy may not be the most likable guy, and has a rep for being a ridiculously hard-nosed negotiator, but he's at least straightforward about it. He's an asshole, and he doesn't bother with trying to hide it. Never thought I'd say this, but I'm glad he's our guy, and not yours. = p

Looks like Mahrez wants out...  Wenger attended Leicester vs. PSG in person as well.

According to Leicester City boss Claudio Ranieri, Riyah Mahrez has been distracted by all the talk linking him to Arsenal.

Mahrez has been mediocre at best in the pre-season and failed to impress against Paris Saint-Germain on Saturday. Mahrez finished last season with 17 goals and 11 assists and we expect him to regress slightly this season, especially if he completes a move to Arsenal. If he leaves Leicester City, the champions will have a really tough time fighting for the top four, especially with Champions League football in the mix.

3 hours ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

This Asensio kid... he's kind of good. He looks to have a very bright future with Real Madrid and the national team. Marco has good pace, touch and passing. He could prove to be our best (and only) signing this summer.

Asensio is class.

21 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Huge.  Julian Draxler put in transfer request during interview with Bild.  Says he got an offer to play for top club in Europe and he wants out.

Wonder who's getting him?  Top young talent in Europe.  I'd say Bayern or Madrid. 

My hope is the Sissoko stuff is BS and they go after Draxler. My gut says he goes to Bayern though. 

Jese to PSG should be official tomorrow or the day after. Hope he gets minutes there, because he's too good to not play. 

Lacazette had a masterious hip injury during the game and took himself out.  Said he is not feeling fit to play anytime soon for Lyon.  Reporters asked him to comment and he said he's not allowed to talk to reporters.  Now, Lyon manager says they won't play Lacazette anytime soon... Something is brewing... How many young players do you know get hip injuries by walking?  Some reports suggesting Lyon is actively shopping for ST.

Make it happen Wenger!

Jese to PSG is done. Should be announced in the next few days (potentially today). RM open to selling Isco, but he wants to stay. Still hoping for one young playmaker to be added before the end of the window, along with some CB depth as I don't want to rely on Nacho to potentially play significant minutes. 

Archived