• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Summer 2016 Transfer Window

DirtyMagic97

At this point, I think all we need is another backup RCB, and a guy who can move the ball as well as Dembele out of the backfield. It was painfully obvious against everton that his presence is missed. We couldn't build up even remotely as well as when he's in there.

Not even sure who we could snatch up, but there's gotta be someone that can transition fluidly in that middle pitch like Mousa does.

5 hours ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

We all do. Moreno is a joke.

And for the love of God we need to stop being so petty and go ahead and sell Benteke.  He's like #4 striker on the pekking order, stop trying to milk every penny out of Palace.  I never dreamed we may get 25 for him, much less 30.  I love Klopp obviously and think he's the best thing to happen for us in a long time, but he seems petty as hell when it comes to nickels and dimes lol.

7 hours ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

And for the love of God we need to stop being so petty and go ahead and sell Benteke.  He's like #4 striker on the pekking order, stop trying to milk every penny out of Palace.  I never dreamed we may get 25 for him, much less 30.  I love Klopp obviously and think he's the best thing to happen for us in a long time, but he seems petty as hell when it comes to nickels and dimes lol.

I'm not so sure Klopp is much behind the selling aspect. He's more responsible for the incomings. I think the board sees that players like Yannick Bolasie are going for in excess of £30m and they think, surely Palace will pay close to £30m. They have the money now. I think they'll get their full ask as the window gets closer to closing, but I wouldn't be too upset with having Tekkers as a super sub 4th choice striker.

Balotelli can fug right off though.

Wenger said he will spend all of Arsenal transfer budget within next 2 weeks...  Went over to Arsenal forum and everyone is laughing at Wenger comments and calling him a liar.  Looks like the club lost all credibility with the fans.  

Valencia president also announced today that they need to sell Mustafi to balance books.

37 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Wenger said he will spend all of Arsenal transfer budget within next 2 weeks...  Went over to Arsenal forum and everyone is laughing at Wenger comments and calling him a liar.  Looks like the club lost all credibility with the fans.  

Valencia president also announced today that they need to sell Mustafi to balance books.

This could be a recipe for disaster. Panic buying is not what you want. Still need to be smart.

15 minutes ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

This could be a recipe for disaster. Panic buying is not what you want. Still need to be smart.

I think Keoenke is running this club into the ground.  He cannot hang with other billionaires...  He needs to sale his shares ASAP.  The club is severely mismanaged.  Usamov called out Kroenke for random massive payments to his sport company for no reason and Kroenke never responded...  Aka Kroenke stealing money from Arsenal.

Archived