• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Summer 2016 Transfer Window

DirtyMagic97

2 minutes ago, C47 said:

He's the guy I want over Lewa tbh. The perfect fits for this team are Kun Aguero (who has injury concerns) and Aubameyang. If I could pick the perfect window it would be Wendell, Pogba, Aubameyang and a young CB to groom as depth (maybe Sule from Hoffenheim or even try to poach Giminez from Atletico). Pogba isn't really a NEED, but he's a 22 yr old player who is already RM starting xi caliber and his ceiling is through the roof. He's an investment for the now and the future of the club as one day, Pogba will be competing for (and winning) Ballon d'Or's. 

I'd stay clear of Aguero honestly. He bottles it in big matches. Has like 2 goals in UCL knockouts during his entire career at City.

Pogba is basically future "best player in the world" status. You if you're RM, you don't wait. You sign him now if you can.

1 minute ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

I'd stay clear of Aguero honestly. He bottles it in big matches. Has like 2 goals in UCL knockouts during his entire career at City.

Pogba is basically future "best player in the world" status. You if you're RM, you don't wait. You sign him now if you can.

Agree. The price will only increase by the time he's 24-25. You pay the 90-100m now and be happy you did. 

6 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Arsenal offered  £120,000/week to Vardy.  Leicester matched it...  Basically up to him to decide.

Hazard has been shitty this year... He lost his speed and quickness...  Not sure if because of injury or just bored.

Probably both. He's also more a technical player than the strength of the EPL, so he would fit much better in Spain. 

1 hour ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

Vardy apparently snubs Arsenal until after Euros. Will decide then.

And Wenger refuses to sell Walcott until than...  West Ham bid 25m pounds for Walcott and Wenger said no.  Wenger wants Vardy cause he's an Englishman.  Vardy better be careful cause Wenger will keep Walcott to rot on the bench and sign someone else.

1 hour ago, ARSEN said:

And Wenger refuses to sell Walcott until than...  West Ham bid 25m pounds for Walcott and Wenger said no.  Wenger wants Vardy cause he's an Englishman.  Vardy better be careful cause Wenger will keep Walcott to rot on the bench and sign someone else.

I think Vardy will make the switch, but I can understand him wanting to wait until after Euros. The timing of the bid was a little too close.

3 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Dortmund is going to get raided...

Henrikh Mkh also said he wants out.

My good friend is a Dortmund fan.  He is also a Cavs fan.  Bad week for him.  Really glad he no longer lives in that fourth floor apartment.

Archived