• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Manziel, cocaine, shrooms, and a rental home

cardiackat88.

Shrooms and blow sounds like the worst drug combo there is....these guys need to learn how to do drugs correctly, because those 2 do not mix at all. Even if they weren't at the same time....I have no idea what they are thinking with that poo.

28 minutes ago, csx said:

Reminds me of myself at that age.

I agree. All these people talking about wasted talent and crapping on the man. the vast majority of people on this board would LOVE to be living this mans life.  Young, a decent amount of money and renting a million dollar house to throw parties and get f-up up~

An NFL QB he may not be, but the man is enjoying himself and living the type of live most dream about ( even if they wont admit it)

13 minutes ago, coralreefer_1 said:

I agree. All these people talking about wasted talent and crapping on the man. the vast majority of people on this board would LOVE to be living this mans life.  Young, a decent amount of money and renting a million dollar house to throw parties and get f-up up~

An NFL QB he may not be, but the man is enjoying himself and living the type of live most dream about ( even if they wont admit it)

If he doesn't die and turns himself around he will be like many successful people I know.  He can only blame himself but the dude has a real substance problem. I hope he figures it out football or not.

It's fine and dandy to party your balls off in college...put every drug in your mouth or up your nose that you possibly can...but for me, if I'm gonna be making millions of dollars to play the game I love, I'm at least going to be more careful!! It would be one thing if he was physically addicted and shooting up horse or some poo, but he's just stuck in the frat boy lifestyle. Gotta put the big boy pants on at sometime, and retire the visor.

From what I've seen, he doesn't have a substance problem, he just likes to party....and doesn't like to be told no. Drug addicts aren't addicted to shrooms, and unless he's freebasing or smoking rocks all day, I'd guess he doesn't have a coke problem either. 

7 minutes ago, joemac said:

It's fine and dandy to party your balls off in college...put every drug in your mouth or up your nose that you possibly can...but for me, if I'm gonna be making millions of dollars to play the game I love, I'm at least going to be more careful!! It would be one thing if he was physically addicted and shooting up horse or some poo, but he's just stuck in the frat boy lifestyle. Gotta put the big boy pants on at sometime, and retire the visor.

From what I've seen, he doesn't have a substance problem, he just likes to party....and doesn't like to be told no. Drug addicts aren't addicted to shrooms, and unless he's freebasing or smoking rocks all day, I'd guess he doesn't have a coke problem either. 

No it is not.

Just now, joemac said:

I bet you were a blast to hang out with when you were younger.

Why?....because I was not some idiot who wanted to get stupid and high every day.  Risking any future I may have to stick any and all drugs in my mouth and up my nose.  Sorry dude....if you have to do those things to have a good time, it is YOU that is the one with issues.

Archived