• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Feel Like It Is Time To Get Out The Broom

OldNorthPowell

5 minutes ago, bleedsgreenandgold said:

The OP called for the Hornets to win in 6 games in another thread and is now calling for a Heat sweep.

Oh, well yeah, welcome to the Hornets forum lol.

People here don't jump off the bandwagon, but if the team loses they will want to trade everyone but the water boy. Such is life when a franchise has been mediocre for so long. But I think that will be changing sooner rather than later. Hopefully.

43 minutes ago, bleedsgreenandgold said:

The OP called for the Hornets to win in 6 games in another thread and is now calling for a Heat sweep.

I called for the Hornets to win this series before I seen their lackluster game 1. Until this franchise shows they can win a playoff game I will stick with my broom comments. I haven't been wrong the last two times and I do hope I am wrong now.

3 hours ago, RoaringRiot said:

Can you count the coach and GM as part of the core? Feels like just a players thing.

I certainly think Rivera and Gettleman comprise the core of the Panthers, but yea I agree I'm stretching 

5 minutes ago, SOJA said:

I certainly think Rivera and Gettleman comprise the core of the Panthers, but yea I agree I'm stretching 

I'll give ya Spo on this one. His gameplan was better in game one and he made the right adjustments to win. I didn't think he had it in him. Let's see how Cliff responds.

47 minutes ago, OldNorthPowell said:

broom-24266_1280.png

Looking more and more likely. Maybe we can win one at home but even that will feel like a sweep.

All this post really says "look at me guys I might be right after I changed my original prediction."

Please stop saying "we". Series comes back to Charlotte and it isn't over until the home team loses.

5 minutes ago, bleedsgreenandgold said:

All this post really says "look at me guys I might be right after I changed my original prediction."

Please stop saying "we". Series comes back to Charlotte and it isn't over until the home team loses.

Why you so mad at me? Should be mad at the Hornets' front office right now. I am just using the proper pain relief that almost all Carolina sports fans have needed lately. Might as well laugh. My original prediction was for the REGULAR season Hornets and I was wrong. I said I was. WE are about to be fishing and watching Batum walk along with Al possibly. Might as well say "Hey guys look how wrong I was".

12 minutes ago, carolina-chuck2 said:

0-2 bud. 5 games left. You really think this team can win 4 out of 5? 

oh, you're one of those fans who just want at least one win. I don't blame you. This city could use it. That's what MJ is trying do. 

MJ: Next year ticket prices go up again bc we were able to win a Playoffs game. 

I'll combine you're lame posts into one. I imagine you as one those guys that would fall into a sea titties and you would come out sucking your thumb.

There are many things in life to be truly mad about and sports games/matches aren't one of them. The fact we get to enjoy them are a luxury. There are people out there with no food, water, or housing...consider us blessed to have a hobby.

Also, I fully believe Mark Price is putting UNC Charlotte on the path back to regular NCAA tournament appearances. He told me to pass on a message "suck it".

I'm not one of those fans that wants 1 win, I want to be playing in the ECF every year. I've been going to games since '89-'90 and want to get over the hump. This city doesn't need a NBA playoff win after a SB run....guess you would know if you were a real Panthers fan and weren't a troll.

Now please give momma her internet back, your AOL discs are running out of hours.

10 hours ago, carolina-chuck2 said:

Oh the boy who says there are people who have nothing, but ain't doing anything to help. Quit trying to sell yourself on here as a good man. You want that, go make YouTube videos. This is s forum.

If I spend my hard earned money on that team (and I do once in a while) and spend my nights watching their games, I can bittch all I want. 

We bittch on here bruh. Not make charity.

You made it seem like the loss was the end of world and it is far from it, just a bunch of assumptions from you.

Archived