• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LOL Replaced.

chknwing

41 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

The reason is because nobody really thinks that way.

People trust Gettleman because he's good at his job. Nobody thinks he's perfect, but they're willing to trust a GM who got us to the Super Bowl way more than some football fan on the internet (which, by the way, is perfectly reasonable).

Basically, you come off badly because you're arguing emotionally against something nobody really believes.

It's draft time scot, and it reminds me of the time you argued with me, emotionally I might add, passionately in favor of drafting Marcel Dareus over Cam fuging Newton.  Lol.  Thanks for your input.

33 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

It's draft time scot, and it reminds me of the time you argued with me, emotionally I might add, passionately in favor of drafting Marcel Dareus over Cam fuging Newton.  Lol.  Thanks for your input.

Thanks for your emotions.

For the record, I've become a pretty big supporter of Cam since he got here, so I can acknowledge when I was wrong. Meanwhile, you're still throwing out the same stuff you said last year even after we went to a Super Bowl and Gettleman was named Exec of the Year.

Which of us should rethink how we're posting now?

7 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Gettleman doesn't issue Jersey numbers. Jackie Miles does.

Wrong. Gettleman is a big meanie and is steering the entire organization into the ground just to stick it to Josh Norman. He is so enthralled by emotion that every decision he makes moving forward is geared toward his ultimate Norman revenge. 

Think "Kill Bill" and Gettleman is Uma Thurman and Josh Norman is the guy from Kung Fu. 

7 hours ago, Montsta said:

Wrong. Gettleman is a big meanie and is steering the entire organization into the ground just to stick it to Josh Norman. He is so enthralled by emotion that every decision he makes moving forward is geared toward his ultimate Norman revenge. 

Think "Kill Bill" and Gettleman is Uma Thurman and Josh Norman is the guy from Kung Fu. 

LMAO!

16 hours ago, Kakarot said:

I really wish he would've picked another number.

I read this and initially couldn't figure it out. Then I realized that here on page 3, someone was actually posting about the thread topic. 

Archived