• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alright, post your All-Time Top 10 now that Bron won his third. 3/7

nctarheel0619

2 minutes ago, MichaelNewtonII said:

You have your opinion, I have mine. We'll see what the consensus is at the end of LeBrons career, he's only 31 people seem to forget

31 without a consistent jumper=trouble.  Especially when father time catches up with him.  You talk to me when your boy gets at least 5 rings, then we can have a conversation.  Until then, LeBron is Top 10, maybe Top 5, but that's as far as it goes.  

31 without a consistent jumper=trouble.  Especially when father time catches up with him.  You talk to me when your boy gets at least 5 rings, then we can have a conversation.  Until then, LeBron is Top 10, maybe Top 5, but that's as far as it goes.  

We'll talk again about this in 2-3 years. Kyrie is only gonna get better too and Love will be gone and replaced with a better fit. If LeBron has a good team around him he's going to continue to go to the finals every year. No one in the east is even close

1 minute ago, MichaelNewtonII said:

We'll talk again about this in 2-3 years. Kyrie is only gonna get better too and Love will be gone and replaced with a better fit. If LeBron has a good team around him he's going to continue to go to the finals every year

Agreed, because the East is hot garbage.  

Unless Durant comes over to the East, or another Superstar emerges, I won't argue with your statement.  

But, lookout for OKC, if they stay healthy, LeBron and Kyrie would have massive issues with Durant and Westbrook.  

Unlike GS, they also have big men that aren't completely useless.  

Comparing all time is really pointless, the NBA ebbs and flows. MJ would be a different player (skillset) if he played in today's league just like Steph Curry would be a different player in the 90s. 

In all honesty the league was very watered down up until about the 2000s as well, the average NBA player is leagues better than they were even in the 90s.

14 minutes ago, Omega Atrocity said:

Comparing all time is really pointless, the NBA ebbs and flows. MJ would be a different player (skillset) if he played in today's league just like Steph Curry would be a different player in the 90s. 

In all honesty the league was very watered down up until about the 2000s as well, the average NBA player is leagues better than they were even in the 90s.

Yeah, watered down.  Lets see, how many certified Hall of Famers are in the League now?  Hmmmm, 1 maybe 2-3?  

And then we look at Jordans era in the 90's which was full of Hall of Famers, but yes, the league was watered down then.

You cannot make this poo up.  How old are these fuging kids?  

Archived