• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets Are Signing.....

A center

this guy

usa-today-8849687.0.jpg

Excuse me while I throw up a lot....I give the off season a D+ and that is just because I hate giving my own team an F-. Resigned two guys and downgraded at three other spots. Could I be wrong sure but chances are we will miss the playoffs this season and be back in the lottery next year in the draft. Being a fan of this team is so hard but I stick to it somehow. Numb to the pain I guess.

5 minutes ago, OldNorthPowell said:

A center

this guy

usa-today-8849687.0.jpg

Excuse me while I throw up a lot....I give the off season a D+ and that is just because I hate giving my own team an F-. Resigned two guys and downgraded at three other spots. Could I be wrong sure but chances are we will miss the playoffs this season and be back in the lottery next year in the draft. Being a fan of this team is so hard but I stick to it somehow. Numb to the pain I guess.

If you're so confident in your assessments then let's put something of value on it. I'll take make the playoffs. What do you say? 

Curious on the money and length. 

Last guy we got from LA on the cheap worked out decent for a year . 

We are not bringing him to be the guy , just a 1 year stop gap most likely and we will have some money to play for a big fish in free agency next year with the Core of MKG , Kemba , Batum. 

Were looking at a late playoff spot at best and mid lottery at worst .  I see a 7-8th seed if this team plays hard every night which sucks but hey thats our destiny unless we can land a top 10 NBA player which well some teams have multiple so its gonna be hard but were not the only team in this position.

This team could have easily finished 3rd last year with a healthy MKG, do we really think they've changed so much for the worst that they're now going to not even make the playoffs? Who got better besides the Celtics? Miami is blaa. Atlanta is meh. 

5 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

If you're so confident in your assessments then let's put something of value on it. I'll take make the playoffs. What do you say? 

I am giving my opinion of what will happen not set in stone as nothing is he could ball out but chances are he doesn't as he has had PLENTY of chances. I will say this I will buy Hornets gear next year if they make the playoffs again AND make it to the second round. Progression not regression right?

For 5mil this isn't that terrible. He has basically fallen off a cliff the pas few seasons but he is at worst case another big body to throw out there, and despite all his struggles he shoots free throws well which is a huge deal for a big man so we don't have to worry about hack a Hibbert. Maybe Ewing can get him past whatever his issue is and he can morph back into a 12/8/2 guy in 30 minutes a game.

Just now, RoaringRiot said:

Ha....

You know what....I'm not even going to go there. Happy 4th, buddy. 

Why not? I am saying if they make the playoffs and get better as a team by making it past their usual bump in the road the last decade plus then I will buy their gear. How about I share my photo of the gear? If they do not make it to the 2nd round then you buy some BOBcat gear? Agreed?

Archived