• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rocket League

Arroz con Panther

I'm surprised that I haven't seen a thread for this, but does anyone play?  I was in a rut trying to decide what game I was going to play next when a co-worker suggested Rocket League.  I don't even know how to explain it without sounding stupid, but it's addicting as hell.  It's basically soccer with, yep you guessed it, rocket cars.  I've only been playing since Friday so I'm not that skilled yet but I definitely see myself playing for a while.  It's cross platform, but I play on Xbox One.  The best part is that it's only $20.  If anyone wants to play, let me know.

Here's the link for anyone interested: http://www.rocketleaguegame.com/

There are plenty of montages out there of people, but I'll just post the Xbox One release trailer:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Played last night for couple hours trying to get a cc4.  Nothing was dropping but crappy holiday items.  Finally got a crate.  CC1. Rage quit.  Today decided to open it just because I can't help not opening those damn crates.  Slipstream.  Not even mad anymore.

On 12/8/2016 at 11:44 AM, Wyank said:

Played last night for couple hours trying to get a cc4.  Nothing was dropping but crappy holiday items.  Finally got a crate.  CC1. Rage quit.  Today decided to open it just because I can't help not opening those damn crates.  Slipstream.  Not even mad anymore.

it's cool to meet other people who play as well.

I'm not a GC.  Don't play ranked much.  Favorite playlist was chaos.  Since I got the new octane in first cc4 I've been doing nothing but trainer to work on my mechanics before entering ranked.

Kind of sucks though because I'm about to buy a new laptop mainly for work but good enough to max out most games. Obviously getting rocket league. means I'm going to lose all these items though.

I play the hell out of this game with my 5 year old. I've only played online once for a few hours. The physics online are a little annoying (I turn the gravity up in single player because I get tired of waiting 40 seconds for a bouncing ball to fall.)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived