• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Julius Peppers you have been notified

N1kkadeemuz

I didn't see you making such comments about Delhomme, yet any team in the league would rather have Pep over Delhomme...

But, Pep's the black guy, so he's an easy target for you...

You don't have to try and hide it.. Your motives are usually pretty clear..

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/19823-jake-delhomme-should-charged-theft.html

Hey SLJ...F U.

I haven't claimed Pep should be charged with theft...yet.

He definitely didnt look like he was worth $1,000,000 for 60 minutes of work yesterday.

Its too bad too (for you guys). One of the most impressive performances I have seen by a defensive player was the Panties/Falcons game where Ookie Mexico hovered over the goal line late and we had a pick 6 in overtime to win.

Peppers was such a beast in that game it was scary. I rated him as a possibly league MVP candidate after seeing that in person. He doesnt look a strong and lean as he once was. I assume he just isnt as motivated anymore? TV mentioned yesterday he had been on the sideline A LOT.

I don't normally add to this nonesense but I focused on Peppers on running plays/ swing passes/ quick outs and the hustle (usually) just wasn't there. He generally was not double teamed and it seemed to me he was running toward the ball carrier without making a great effort to get the tackle.

He's just one problem for the defense. Happens to be the most expensive problem.

What he said. People are ready for any chance they get to pounce on Pep if he doesn't make a sack. John Abraham got the same production as Pep yesterday, 2 tackles despite having a monster day Week 1 just like Pep also. Man I guess Abraham sucks now.

I saw Jake running for his life on a few plays from Abraham also. Peppers didn't close enough to Ryan to smell if he showered before the game. Bottom line you get paid that much money, you should at least pressure the QB a couple of times in a game. peppers looked bad yesterday, put lipstick on him if you want; it was still a pig of a performance.

Peppers did NOTHING yesterday. He didn't apply pressure, he didn't re-direct, he barely made a tackle. He was worthless. I see more of these games from Peppers than vice versa. You nut huggers need to get past all the hype and actually watch him play. It's pathetic.

Neither did any of the other defensive lineman. I guess we should just cut them all.

So the nut huggers tell the haters that sacks aren't everything. And now you're using sacks to tell me how great he is? Not buyin it homey! Peppers isn't consistent. He might get 10 sacks per year, but he gets 3 sacks against Oakland and 2 sacks against Kansas City, etc. I don't care if he gets 30 sacks a year. The dude doesn't bring it every play of every game. O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D
Yes he is and yes he was great in the past,but he really doesn't want to be on this team and it shows,that and he's paid OVER 1 million a game!I don't see Peppers on the team next year!

He definitely didnt look like he was worth $1,000,000 for 60 minutes of work yesterday.

Its too bad too (for you guys). One of the most impressive performances I have seen by a defensive player was the Panties/Falcons game where Ookie Mexico hovered over the goal line late and we had a pick 6 in overtime to win.

Peppers was such a beast in that game it was scary. I rated him as a possibly league MVP candidate after seeing that in person. He doesnt look a strong and lean as he once was. I assume he just isnt as motivated anymore? TV mentioned yesterday he had been on the sideline A LOT.

About sums it up!Funny how SLJ thinks it's a clan conspiracy to unjustly blame Peppers!

I love how everyone is saying look at the $$ we could have saved and grabbed two DT's in the offseason. Lets pretend we did that... Then our D-line would be T. Brayton, D. Lewis, ????, and E. Brown. Well then our D-line still sucks. You have to have a complete defensive line to put up numbers that everyone is talking about. Remember when we had Peppers, Buckner, Jenkins, and Rucker...COMPLETE line and we had the # 2 overall defense. Until we get some solid run stuffers in the middle, and ANY threat on the other side, you will complain about not getting pressure.

hey remember when i said the panthers should let peppers walk and everyone called me crazy?

lol i hate how right i am all the time

Was right there with ya brotha. I'm still hazy on what we expected the motivation for a guy getting $1,000,000/ game to play for a team he doesn't want to be on is supposed to be. And save the next contract crap. Whether he gets 5 or 15 sacks someone will pay him.

Archived