• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What's better on a hot summer day?

Jangler

http://www.newshub.co.nz/world/breastfeeding-mum-angrily-sprays-milk-at-rude-woman-2016080711#axzz4GbFydkRa

"To the lady who thought it was appropriate to breastfeed her baby whist my child and very easily distracted husband sat nearby - I don't think it was necessary for you to react the way you did just because I asked you to go somewhere private, telling me to f**k off and squirting me with your boobs was incredibly uncalled for. I hope you are ashamed of yourself," the anonymous post reads.

that's one way to handle the situation

she's right though... people that have issues with breastfeeding in public DO need to fug off... if you can't take a minute to explain to your child what's going on, that's your problem... and if your husband is a perv that can't help but peak at a woman breastfeeding... again, that's your problem to deal with

my friends wife (I've known them for over 15 years) put up a pic on FB of her breastfeeding her twins and it's a great picture, but it's all out there unlike most I've seen, and now all I can think about is when I see them again I'll be staring at her boobs trying to figure out why they look like that covered up vs all hanging out or something.

If she shot milk out at me it would be funny as hell, her husband would probably tell her to do it to me LOL

On 8/9/2016 at 0:10 PM, Crixtala said:

that's one way to handle the situation

she's right though... people that have issues with breastfeeding in public DO need to fug off... if you can't take a minute to explain to your child what's going on, that's your problem... and if your husband is a perv that can't help but peak at a woman breastfeeding... again, that's your problem to deal with

Exactly.  I explain to my child that the lady is smothering the child because it won't stop asking questions.  

Archived