• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

bP's thoughts on castration..

bLACKpANTHER

Charaf-ed-Din._Operation_for_castration_

To some of you, last night might have felt as bad as ^^this

I was lucky enough to not be able to see it happen live.. but i still have some thoughts that might make you feel better:

- This was Brady's last game he will play in for over a month.. he wanted to come out and play well, which he did, but he didn't hang more than 10 points on us.. (thanks to a few missed FGs) it's not like he carved our defense up like the Pats usually do when they have "that look" in their eyes.. they usually are runing up the score with multiple TD drives.. this makes me feel better because honestly, the defense is where my biggest concerns fell for this team.. but...

- When you flip the coin, the offense is the side of the ball where I have not been concerned at all - then last night happened.. I still am not too concerned because I know Olsen wasn't out there.. some guys take Olsen for granted - he is such a huge part of our passing game and blocking game too..

- Game planning in preseason is not on Rivera's agenda.. from what i've heard, we really were still going through the motions and not running our O like a typical regular season game.. heresay but oh well..

- don't 'google image search' castration

I haven't watched the full game yet bit from my initial focus is on Ed Dickson. He is probably the worst player on the team that gets significant amount of playing time.  We have to address the TE position in the offseason. The team needs a quality TE that can eventually replace Olsen. 

Archived