• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Recipe for beating the Panthers:

rayzor

Hey, dont blame me that people are starting to see what I have been telling them all along. It must be killing you to have to admit that Gman was right. Everyone should be used to gman being right all the time by now. :D

Gayman, when it comes to the game of football, you have not said anything yet. You have given worthless predictions as valuable as two pennies and your ignorant observations of fan ratio watching the TV from your mommies basement in your underwear eating boogers in the town of Cocksville, WV.

Gayman, when it comes to the game of football, you have not said anything yet. You have given worthless predictions as valuable as two pennies and your ignorant observations of fan ratio watching the TV from your mommies basement in your underwear eating boogers in the town of Cocksville, WV.

Gman predicted that the falcons and saints would be the two best teams in the division.

Gman predicted that the panthers would be battling in third place with the bucs.

Gman predicted that the defensive scheme would be no different or better under Ron Meeks.

Gman said that the panthers were a product of a cup cake schedule last year and that they were not ready to take on a brutal schedule like this.

To this very day, Gman has been 100% right! But whats new eh? Gman is always right! ;)

Oh Gayman, this board can't be nearly as fun for you once a few people start agreeing with you can it?
i'm not agreeing with him. i don't think the season is over. i just think there are some big problems on this team that need to be fixed. there is time to fix them and i think they can be, even though i'm not completely confident they will be.

the predictable ways to get the better of the panthers are a huge part of the problem.

I didn't mean agreeing with him as in, I agree with Gayman, he is right. In fact, those problems you pointed out have been beating us for four years, quick passes that nullify our pass rush with cushioned receivers is getting hard to watch. Gayman has not actually talked about the game or fundamentals of football, just spewed out his lame predictions, that when he is wrong, he can go hide in his mommies basement, or come up with reasons why we still suck. Last year his excuse was we had a cupcake schedule, but had the hardest of all our division foes and ended up with the best record. But now, all of a sudden those same teams are supposed to do better with a more daunting schedule.

The panthers had only 2 "tougher" games than the other teams in our division. That still doesnt change the fact that the panthers had a cup cake schedule along with the rest of the division. You think that may have something to do with the fact that no team in our division last year had a losing record? Funny, I havent seen you or anyone on this forum discussing fundamentals either. Who the hell talks about fundamentals on a messege board? Seriously, is that what you are accusing me of? The forum was pissed at me soley for predicting that the panthers would struggle this year despite all the optimism over going 12-4 last year and the team firing Trgovac. I warned them why we went 12-4 and that Ron Meeks was no upgrade over Trgo but no one wanted to listen. Now reality is sinking in and now people have no choice but to admit that Gman was right. It kills ya doesnt? Just go ahead and say it. Gman was right! It might even make you feel better. ;)

This whole team needs a complete overhaul. Change the coaching staff completely to someone competent. Get a better QB. Get a tougher DT. Get a second kickass receiver, as Moose will be done in a few seasons. Get better corners an safeties. There are a few good Corners and Safeties right now, but not enough to make the defense as good as it could be.

Keep Double Trouble, Smitty, LB Core, A few of the Corners and Safeties, keep MOST of the O Line, and keep the damn Ends especially.

This whole team needs a complete overhaul. Change the coaching staff completely to someone competent. Get a better QB. Get a tougher DT. Get a second kickass receiver, as Moose will be done in a few seasons. Get better corners an safeties. There are a few good Corners and Safeties right now, but not enough to make the defense as good as it could be.

Keep Double Trouble, Smitty, LB Core, A few of the Corners and Safeties, keep MOST of the O Line, and keep the damn Ends especially.

Amazing! Lets do all that during the bye week.

You never once heard me say that the panthers suck. Ive said John fox sucks and that jake Delhomme was mediocre. Thats about it. And now the whole forum feels the same way after Ive been saying it for months.

Just cuz I fought you every step of the way. Doesn't mean I didn't agree, I was just wanting to see the team play first. And I still think the Panthers can turn it around and be just as good as last year. So I will still wait to go all out on shitting on every aspect of the Panthers. :boxing_smiley:

Just cuz I fought you every step of the way. Doesn't mean I didn't agree, I was just wanting to see the team play first. And I still think the Panthers can turn it around and be just as good as last year. So I will still wait to go all out on shitting on every aspect of the Panthers. :boxing_smiley:

Like a real fan would do. Gayman is a cancer.

NO.....Dont even try back pedaling son! You were totally convinced that Ron Meeks was the savior and that our defense was going to be awesome! You were convinced that the panthers were going to be awesome because they went 12-4 last year. Eat your crow like a man! Gman was right! I dont need to wait til the end of the season to know that this team will have another losing record.

Archived