• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FlashForward

Jangler

FlashForward is set further in the future than Lost is, so what if the cause of the mass passing out in FlashForward was the nuke being set off on the Island in Lost? I mean, the actor who plays Juliet in Lost, who is a Doctor, plays Olivia on FlashForward, who is also a Doctor. Also, Charlie from Lost is on FlashForward, and he was claiming to know what caused the blackouts......hmmmmmm. Its probably nothing, but it sure does make Lost geeks like myself think.

Not true, Juliet from Lost is in the new "V". The actress who plays Olivia in Flash Forward is Penelope Widmore from Lost.

edit: I made the same mistake when I watched, my wife gigged me on it with her IMDB computer nerdness.

so was this basically the same thing as lost

ie large population suddenly appear in strange new world (this time LA instead of an island through their blackout) and mysteries are constantly hinted at in between pointless flashbacks that reveal character stories?

so was this basically the same thing as lost

ie large population suddenly appear in strange new world (this time LA instead of an island through their blackout) and mysteries are constantly hinted at in between pointless flashbacks that reveal character stories?

More or less yeah, except it seems like the story will be told by people's flashfoward. Some people see good things (dead daughter being alive), some bad (alcoholic having relapse) or seeing nothing at all(implying the guy dies).

It could be good but there was some bad acting that stuck out like a sore thumb to me. Definitely something to grab Lost fans so they'll have something to talk about at the water cooler.

Watched last night - not bad. I'll keep watching.

Cougar Town. - hmmm, waayyy too much from a womans point of view for my taste, but Courtney Cox was in sexy lingerie...twice. Smokin body. So, I'll watch with the gf ;)

Guest BradThomas

there are a few of things marked "red panda" -- saw a billboard on the side of a bus, and "red panda" was on the guy's board as well. Anyone else catch that?

Lost bored me to tears after the second season, I hope this doesn't do the same.

Lost is a 2 to 3 season show. After the initial success ABC tried to squeeze as much as they could out of it and it's painfully obvious in a lot of episodes. I think I saw an interview with the writer and even they pretty much admitted to it(saying something like 'you can tell a story in different ways with different amounts of detail'). Well, they went into too much detail. There's so much fluff in the show that didn't add anything to the plot.

Archived