• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Giants Injuries

unicar15

Every year we suffer injuries and it seems to be an excuse for Fox every single year. This year we have lost Kemo, Leonard, Diggs, and Harris. All of those injuries are on defense. The injuries are set backs BUT look at the list of players that aren't playing for the Gmen on Sunday.

Justin Tuck

Hakeem Nicks

Aaron Ross

Kenny Phillips - IR

Domenik Hixon

Chris Canty

On that list are 2 of their best 3 DL, their best receiver (slim pickens anyway), their best CB, and a safety that would get a ton of playing time. Yet I GUARANTEE YOU that they are going to go into TB and win. Not to mention they went into Dallas without a lot of those players and knocked them off.

I'm sick of injuries and being "banged up" being an excuse for John Fox. He needs to win this game if he wants a chance to save his job IMO because there is no way with our schedule that we are going to go 11-2 through our last 13 games.

It appears to me we have a lot of injuries every year. I question whether we have the best staff for dealing with conditioning, etc.

Archived