• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My LIVE Observations From Seattle

Lilsmitty09

First off, Seattle still is the most pathetic, fair-weather, bandwagon, annoying fanbase in the league. 90 percent of the people there chanting Go Hawks couldn't name the QB before Wilson, and the only jerseys you saw were ones that said Fan with a number 12 on the back or a Wilson jersey. IDGAF what any Seahawks fan will say, my phone was blowing up last night from people I knew and none of them were around after January last year or before 2012. They're still ass. 5 points against TB lmao.

Watching warmups on the field with the Roaring Riot, the players looked pretty psyched and loose. Cam being Cam, he was just having a blast. Then the game started and a tall ass white dude is under center for the Panthers. Last time I was at a game it was MNF and this tall ass white dude threw the worst pass probably ever in Panthers history and we lost to TB at the 1 yard line with a brilliant Shula play call on 1st down. So Shula being Shula, on 1st down and without his MVP, why not throw a pass to the worst player on the roster who averages -1 yards a carry and fumbles or drops everything, and that'll catch Seattle off guard, right? Legitimately when the hike was snapped and I realized Cam wasn't in, I knew we were gonna get our asses handed to us. In fact when the INT happened I literally laughed my ass off.

Then Cam came back in the next drive and the family of some players on the team were saying he was benched because he didn't wear a tie, I completely lost all hope for this team. Barely 10 seconds into the game not only did I know the game was over, but our season and possibly back to "rebuilding" next season. On the sidelines and field I saw 3 or 4 players who wanted to win and wanted to play the sport they get paid millions for. One wasn't even dressed up (Luke). Olsen and TD were trying to get hyped and get others up, but what I honestly saw was a team who doesn't have any heart left in them and probably playing for a coach or coaches (SHULA and Conservative Ron) that they just don't care for. The video of Ron telling Cam on the bus he won't be starting says it all. 

When Ginn scored the deep touchdown, I still didn't even have an inch of hope left that we would do anything, mainly because our defense that is beaten up and not the same as it used to be (aka without that fire and passion that players like Norman brings), and Shula calling the most predictable game again and again. Every week this year it's the same story. Either get blown out, or play great only to not make adjustments (you know, things coaches are paid millions to do?) and call the same conservative bs time and time again). From #1 offense without KB to this; a read option for 1 yard, Mike Remmers drive killing penalty, and the oh so creative QB draw on 3rd and 10. 

I just don't understand it. Luckily I got a hookup from a player to the game, and the trip that was only 3 hours from my city ended up being more of a business trip. Thank god I didn't pay for that ticket, because sitting in cold weather for 3 hours watching an NFL team but no effort at all into a very alive season (with ATL and NO losing the same day, and our schedule easy after this game), would have sucked.

Anyways, Seahawks fans are annoying as hell, Rivera and Shula are limiting our MVP quarterback and heavily loaded offense because of a wardrobe decision or because Ask Madden doesn't always work, and we have 4 or 5 players left on this 2016 dumpster fire of a team that want to win, but sadly are some of the oldest on the team. 

Anyways, shoutout to the real fans who still hold it down. I love this team. I'll always watch the games no matter what, but you aren't supposed to let a 15-1 team that was HISTORICALLY good, fall this fast, this bad. Something HAS to be done. Other than drafting a DT too.

And now we all know what's coming. A great run at the end of the season where we will finish 7-9 or 8-8, do just enough to keep everyones job, and move up from a top 10 draft pick to 20. Sigh. At least this was the last game ever for me in Washington where the Panthers play the Hawks. No more 12 flags in my face anymore after a Panther let down.

#KeepPounding

I don't think we beat the Redskins or Chargers so there's 6-10 at best. Possible we lose to the Falcons but if there's one game I want to win now it's that one, fug them. I hate the Bucs too of course but less than the Falcons and Aints so if they win the division then get spanked in the playoffs that's fine by me at this point. They probably beat us in Tampa when we've given up on the season. So 5-11 will get us a high pick and we'll go into next year healthier and re-tooled and I'll be excited for that. I don't think we're as far off as people think.

The Panthers are only -1 against the Chargers.  Practically a pick'em, and McCoy is coaching for his job.  Hopefully, hopefully, HOPEFULLY, this, as well as the Redskins, Falcons, and Bucs playing for far more, as well as keeping Luke out, is enough to ride the 6 game losing streak into the offseason and avoid the nightmare scenario you described.

The Jets beating the Colts and 49ers and Rams beating the 49ers is all it would then take to have that precious top 5 pick that NO Panther/Cam hater wants us to have.

Normally we've seen the players play hard down the stretch to make a coach look better or save his job.  Can't imagine that happening this year, plus every team left we play is considerably better than us or just a bad matchup.  I relaly can't see us finishing better than 5-11.

5 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

I don't think we beat the Redskins or Chargers so there's 6-10 at best. Possible we lose to the Falcons but if there's one game I want to win now it's that one, fug them. I hate the Bucs too of course but less than the Falcons and Aints so if they win the division then get spanked in the playoffs that's fine by me at this point. They probably beat us in Tampa when we've given up on the season. So 5-11 will get us a high pick and we'll go into next year healthier and re-tooled and I'll be excited for that. I don't think we're as far off as people think.

IF we do have to win a game, I agree, that's obviously it.  And the Saints/Eagles/Chargers strength of schedule as well as the Bengals playing the Browns do afford us a win and still definitely having a top 7 pick.  Two or more meaningless wins however and the Panthers might as well pass out sledgehammers to all fans to hit themselves in the nuts with.

Archived