• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's all about winning.

Catufb85

It's all about winning when it comes down to it. Last year Cam, although ridiculed at times, was the star MVP QB for the 15-1 Panthers chasing history.  Now, being the same dynamic QB but with little help from other positions he is again at the blunt of criticism.  At the end of the day it comes down to winning. Take for example this past Sunday when the media had a field day with Cam not starting because of a tie and now the story has morphed into he was sat because of a night club sighing. Cam has been doing this since being in the league. Spotted at strip clubs and concerts and other sporting events with other athletes and celebrities.  But now it's a problem and the media is making up some story that's why he was benched the first possession. But YET, the same media BS outlet TMZ has now shown Zeke and Dak out together at a club poppin bottles and getting "crunk" but it's all good they are "enjoying their successful season."  I love Cam is my quarterback and I'm glad he gets to enjoy himself at times.  Hell they should be broadcasting the 800 children he fed the past couple of Thanksgiving and giving to his charity more.  But it's the media and they are one of the reasons for the downfall in society these days. 

Rant over 

PS I love my Panthers. I'm proud Cam is my QB.  And I'll be in section 504 screaming myself stupid for that black and blue Sunday. 

Cam is one of the most dynamic players in the league, not just quarterback. He is a player that media and analysis have never really seen before and its more of fear than anything. 

Fear: an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat.  Cam is a threat every time he steps on the field.  He is if not the biggest, athletic, and skilled players on any given field.  As you can see I am  a Cam fanatic.  We just need to start worrying about protecting him on the field and given him more responsibility and allowing him to dictate the flow of the play calling and the game.  He's been to conservative with being told not to run, don't scramble, etc.  Those are the aspect of his game that makes him so dangerous.

The NFL has a rare talent playing QB, who also happens to be black.

The United States has a rare individual as its President, who also happens to be black.

Both receive far more than their fair share of criticism yet have just a couple things in common: for the most part they both seem genuine guys and they're black.

I'll let you decide why they really are the target for that criticism.

46 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

The United States has a rare individual as its President, who also happens to be black.

Both receive far more than their fair share of criticism yet have just a couple things in common: for the most part they both seem genuine guys and they're black.

Can see where this is heading.

He's criticized because he has sucked as president......

btw.....what's so rare about him ??

4 hours ago, Catufb85 said:

Cam is one of the most dynamic players in the league, not just quarterback. He is a player that media and analysis have never really seen before and its more of fear than anything. 

Fear: an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat.  Cam is a threat every time he steps on the field.  He is if not the biggest, athletic, and skilled players on any given field.  As you can see I am  a Cam fanatic.  We just need to start worrying about protecting him on the field and given him more responsibility and allowing him to dictate the flow of the play calling and the game.  He's been to conservative with being told not to run, don't scramble, etc.  Those are the aspect of his game that makes him so dangerous.

You may be a Cam fanatic but you dont seem to know much about the offense and what has transpired.  He was told not to run for 1 week when he was just out of concussion protocol a few days.  Since then he has run quite a bit.  He doesnt scramble because he is tired of the head shots he takes as a runner so he isnt doing it much by his own choice.  The offense runs through him. He has the authority to change any play, dictate the flow of the game, audible to any play he wants etcetera. The changes in the offense this year are clear.  He has a crappy line he doesnt trust which is negatively impacting his play.  Any other reason attributed to him, Shula or Rivera is just someone with an ax to grind.. 

2 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

Russel Wilson is a rare talent playing quarterback.  He happens to be black.  He doesnt get the criticism that Cam does.  I will let you decide what is the target of criticism.

Archived