• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton's tribute to Chosen

truthjuice

4 minutes ago, TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam said:

Yeah I got choked up. Cam is a good person. Love him to death. 

Wanted to ask some here what they thought he meant when he said the powerful line "remember real men are not afraid of the dark". 

I take it to mean adversity.

41 minutes ago, TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam said:

Yeah I got choked up. Cam is a good person. Love him to death. 

Wanted to ask some here what they thought he meant when he said the powerful line "remember real men are not afraid of the dark". 

Adversity, the unknown. 

Just a wild guess. 

3 minutes ago, truthjuice said:

LOL this made me laugh. He was a very busy man. 

He needs to save some of that engergy for the field :)   Before you know it he will be walking around like a clueless married guy driving a minivan full of kids due to the lack of blood getting to his brain.

4 minutes ago, Bogart said:

He needs to save some of that engergy for the field :)   Before you know it he will be walking around like a clueless married guy driving a minivan full of kids due to the lack of blood getting to his brain.

LOL at least we know his minivan will be souped up. Soccer dad Cam. 

I look at this as I'm trying to put my 6 month old daughter to bed. I'm looking at her and realize she's the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I thank God and her mother for bringing her to me. I say all that to say, I really loved this from Cam. There's nothing like being a father. All the sleepless nights, the money spent is well worth it. I was glad he included his fiancé in this piece and admitted his faults. Lord knows it's tough, but Cam is a good man. 

Thanks for posting this, TJ.

7 hours ago, Kakarot said:

I look at this as I'm trying to put my 6 month old daughter to bed. I'm looking at her and realize she's the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I thank God and her mother for bringing her to me. I say all that to say, I really loved this from Cam. There's nothing like being a father. All the sleepless nights, the money spent is well worth it. I was glad he included his fiancé in this piece and admitted his faults. Lord knows it's tough, but Cam is a good man. 

Thanks for posting this, TJ.

Congratulations to you. As long as you do right by her, everything will be alright. Even in the toughest moments. Remember, a dad is a daughter's first love :-)

Archived