• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Summer 2017 Transfer Season

Ja  Rhule

On 6/5/2017 at 10:32 PM, ARSEN said:

Liverpool finalizing a deal for Mohamed Salah from Roma for the estimated £35M.  Salah failed at Chelsea few years ago and was shipped to Italy where he had a successful run for two seasons.  Hope he fairs better this time around.

Salah has great pace but not sure he can handle the physicality of the PL.  Couldnt last time. Guess we'll see.

2 hours ago, Raskle said:

Seen a few of these articles on the Mbappe to Arsenal rumors. You don't live near a bridge, right?

http://www.espnfc.us/club/arsenal/359/blog/post/3139137/arsenal--kylian-mbappe-rumours-seem-far-fetched-due-to-clubs-limitations

=p

ESPN is terrible when it comes to soccer news.  You cannot believe anything they write.  If Monaco wants £130Mfor 18 year old then I say pass!

Also, Arsenal is selling Barellin to Barca for £50M.  Makes sense to do that because both Oxe and Barellin play the same position and Oxe is a better player. Barellin family also relocated back to Barcelona for family reasons so he will likely want to move. 

1 hour ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Hahaha, it's as if Real and I have a psychic connection. Madrid are showing interest in Donnarumma. Yes!!! He refuses to sign an extension with Milan. Donnarumma would be wayyyyy cheaper than De Gea and has a higher ceiling (the next Buffon). That'd be two on my wishlist heading to Real.

- Donnarumma

- Mbappe 

- T. Hernandez 

I think Mbappe said he's not ready for Real and will not sign.

1 minute ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Eh, I don't buy English tabloids - said the same thing about James. Monaco is about to be gutted. Silva is already gone. However if he does decide to stay, Real will likely offer to loan him out back to Monaco for another season (making the offer sweeter). 

It's only a matter of time. It's too tempting for him to say no. CR7 is his idol, Real is his boyhood dream, he loves Zidane and he has two buddies on the team already (Varane and Benzema). 

Well, we shall see.  I think his future will be decided in few weeks max.

1 hour ago, pantherphan96 said:

Chilean journalists are worthless.  Vidal been joining Arsenal every year according to them. More than likely Alexis will join Bayern unless City drops a house on him. Alexis will be 29 this year so we might seen the best of him.

Archived