• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who the hell is our FULLBACK

Mr. Miagi

Just now, Mr. Miagi said:

I know but I can't keep drinking myself to sleep

Haha.  I'd love for us to go after Kyle Jusczcyk, but have heard that he's expected to get several offers.  But who knows...maybe we can land him.  Would be a huge upgrade from what we had in Tolbert.  

1 minute ago, Smithers said:

Haha.  I'd love for us to go after Kyle Jusczcyk, but have heard that he's expected to get several offers.  But who knows...maybe we can land him.  Would be a huge upgrade from what we had in Tolbert.  

Maybe we get Jerome Felton . Yuck 

14 minutes ago, Mr. Miagi said:

all they talked about this off season was that we are going back to a traditional offense to benefit Cam. 

Who said this?  people on this forum

And how many teas actually run a lot of I formation these days/

Someone might consider a single back set without all of the read option as being traditional.

Just now, steven8989 said:

That is true who cares about FB's many teams don't use them. If they did Mike Tolbert would have never made the pro bowl. Dude had like 200yds and a td and made the pro bowl. FB is a position that will be gone before long.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

DiMarco was a beast leading the way for Freeman and Coleman all season long

15 minutes ago, The_Cannon said:

I got an ESPN alert saying we signed the Falcons all pro FB Patrick DiMarco but all twitter is saying is he's signing with the Bills. His Wiki says he's a Panther FWIW

So the Bills violated a rule? 

3 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

Who said this?  people on this forum

And how many teas actually run a lot of I formation these days/

Someone might consider a single back set without all of the read option as being traditional.

ESPN, First Take, eveywhere you looked at when they talked about Cam. They said that we planned to go back to a more traditional offense. 

Archived