• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CJ working his Magic

Catufb85

10 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

Mike Mitchell or Jamal Adams, spend the entire draft on getting Cam skill set pieces

You're aware Mike Mitchell isn't a FA right?

Not sure why people keep saying his name when it comes to addressing the safety position.

10 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

It REALLY would be awesome for Agent 89 to give it one more time.... if Peppers can set aside any hard feelings than so can Smith

I would absolutely love it, but I'd imagine it would be a bit harder for Smitty.  The people that Pep reportedly had issues with have all been long gone from here.  Smitty specifically called out DG and Rivera in his rage radio tour aftermath...  BUT, a man can dream.  Either way, if he plans to retire a Panther, whether on a 1-day or a 1-year, he has to make peace with it.  I certainly hope he does so ASAP.

31 minutes ago, gmonjimbo said:

Yep I  hope it's a reverse of last year's draft and they draft heavy on offense. Panthers can bring in raw defensive prospects in the 3rd or 4th round to learn from the vets on Defense without being rushed in but we need day 1 starters on offense.

OJ Howard/ Leonard Fournette & couple of slot WRs.

Archived