• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Question about minicamps...

swoonychic13

I live in OK, but am driving my daughter to NYC next week (she's accepting an art award). We are then picking up my sister in VA, and she wanted to swing thru Charlotte on our way back to OK. Spartanburg is on the route back. We were going to come home on June 12, but I see minicamp starts the 13th. Would it be worth it to stay and extra day and go to minicamp? Are these typically ones fans can attend? There is no telling when I will be back on the East Coast again, and I can't stand the idea of being so close to my team and not being able to see them!

If I'm not mistaken, minicamp are basically mandatory OTAs that are held at the Charlotte practice field. I (think) it isn't open to the public.

Training Camp in Spartanburg at the end of July is what people usually go to.

2 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

If I'm not mistaken, minicamp are basically mandatory OTAs that are held at the Charlotte practice field. I (think) it isn't open to the public.

Training Camp in Spartanburg at the end of July is what people usually go to.

Oh, ok. I thought all the offseason stuff was at Wofford. Charlotte would be fine, too, but it doesn't matter if they aren't open to the public. Boo.

Thanks.

15 hours ago, swoonychic13 said:

I live in OK, but am driving my daughter to NYC next week (she's accepting an art award). We are then picking up my sister in VA, and she wanted to swing thru Charlotte on our way back to OK. Spartanburg is on the route back. We were going to come home on June 12, but I see minicamp starts the 13th. Would it be worth it to stay and extra day and go to minicamp? Are these typically ones fans can attend? There is no telling when I will be back on the East Coast again, and I can't stand the idea of being so close to my team and not being able to see them!

Speaking of long trips.  Don't forget to change the oil in your car before you leave..................probably when you get back too.

Archived