• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nice write about about Steph Curry

ladypanther

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2017/6/13/15789838/stephen-curry-warriors-sacrifice-kevin-durant-nba-finals

“The stuff you hear about Steph as far as sacrificing and being selfless and caring about his teammates, caring about other people is real,” Durant said. “It's not a fake. It's not a facade. He doesn't put on this mask or this suit every single day to come in here and fake in front of you guys. He really is like that. And it's amazing to see a superstar who sacrifices, who doesn't care about nothing but the group.”

3 hours ago, TwentyTwoMcCaffrey said:

I like Kemba more. I used to love Curry as much as everyone but the last two finals did it for me. Even though, Curry put up some nice stats this finals, it was tough for me watching him play. He gets pushed around. I saw a weak mentality with him last year and this year again. KD singly handily won them this Championship. Without KD, it would've been another loss. Curry seems lost when they're down. Celebrates when KD gets them back ontop. His game is so much one dimensional: shooting behind the 3. Curry is still one of the top PG in the game today, but he's mentally  weak in the Finals playing against Kyrie. Kyrie is so much more a better player than Curry is. And, so much more mentally stronger. I never saw Kyrie quit one time. 

You sound extremely stupid.  You do know he averaged 27, 8 rebounds, and 10 assists right?  You can take Kemba.  I'll take Steph everyday and twice on game days.  

Archived