• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2017/18 Season Thread

Ja  Rhule

2 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Its hard to say "This team is good!" When you did not play anyone good.  Manchester United is def amazing compared to bottom feeders but that's not who you want to be compared too right?

Of course not, but poor results against bottom feeders were the main reason last season's league campaign was so substandard. Games against top opposition went okay. That's the reason lots of United fans so are optimistic with these early beatdowns against crap sides -- a lot of them would have been draws last year.

Just now, Borat said:

Of course not, but poor results against bottom feeders were the main reason last season's league campaign was so substandard. Games against top opposition went okay. That's the reason lots of United fans so are optimistic with these early beatdowns against crap sides -- a lot of them would have been draws last year.

I'd be honest with you... These clubs have really been blown out by other teams in top 10.  It's seems like bottom 10 is really weak this season.

27 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

I'd be honest with you... These clubs have really been blown out by other teams in top 10.  It's seems like bottom 10 is really weak this season.

I think it's a combination. Either way, bodes well for United, given last year's struggles. 

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Well we didnt look horrible City just looked better.  Even without Aguero.  We still have a good team but I think Willan had at least 10 turnovers today.  He was pathetic to be honest.

City probably would have won anyways, but putting him on instead of Batshuayi was capitulation IMO.

Separately, Morata is a HUGE loss, for this game and the coming fixtures.

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Well we didnt look horrible City just looked better.  Even without Aguero.  We still have a good team but I think Willan had at least 10 turnovers today.  He was pathetic to be honest.

He had a bad game.  I think Chelsea will do well but I think City will the league especially with Alexis Sanchez joining them in January.

Archived