• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We should really be looking at Kap right now!!!

B_Eazi

1 hour ago, B_Eazi said:

I think we can all concur that DA looked horrible last night... 1st string, 2nd string it didnt matter.. DA was hot garbage and regressed isn't even the word.. Bringing in Kap would at least give us a valuable back up with a similar skill set with little to none drop off.. Although Webb has had a great preseason he is not the back up I would want should Cam have to sit for a substantial amount of time.. He is 3rd string for a reason and has been for some time.. Regardless of the politics Kap can produce and would fit well in our offense.. He definitely would not be a long term solution but until we can find/groom another reliable back up if defensive players are head hunting Cam again this year (especially not being called) we're in a world of trouble if DA or Webb has to lead us to the promise land

imt79f.jpg

10 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

Yea but the topic is worthy enough for debate , instead of ignoring the issue at hand.

If Worley can get beaten down  so can DA & I prefer to be on the right side of history :shades:

Glad you have an opinion. Go discuss it in one of the other three threads on the same topic 

I would maybe consider this thread legitimate if it was a few weeks before camp started but it's so obvious your attempting to play provocateur.. when have we ever signed a free agent qb in preseason? And why would we when we have 2 other qbs that have studied the play book all off season? Are we a team in dire straits? Aagh wrong we are in position to field one of the best 53s we've ever had.. stop glorifying the fact that Derek Anderson fukkin sucks because he has for quite some time it's just now coming to light Derek Anderson holds absolutely no value on this roster pssh.. 

kaep is worthy of being signed to a roster to compete just not this one we good and farrr too late the bus is loaded thankss!

Archived