• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Beason is Calling out Pep on WFNZ

Jbro

There's a difference between Jenkins saying something like that and Beason. I'll listen to it later but I know whatever Beason said he was careful about it.

Yeah the difference was Kris didn't wait until the next week. Kris played right beside him and saw the Bullshit he was doing and got it off his cheast after the game.

Yeah the difference was Kris didn't wait until the next week. Kris played right beside him and saw the Bullshit he was doing and got it off his cheast after the game.

He also showed up to camp 60 pounds overweight after battling an alcohol problem. He wasn't exactly leading by example during his stay in Charlotte.

Beason on the other hand...

He also showed up to camp 60 pounds overweight after battling an alcohol problem. He wasn't exactly leading by example during his stay in Charlotte.

Beason on the other hand...

He was also coming off 2 major knee surgery and fighting depression but came back and gave everything he had. I bet we could use that extra 60lb pounds now.

The difference is Kris wasn't a captain and leader of the team. Rightfully so.

He was also coming off 2 major knee surgery and fighting depression but came back and gave everything he had. I bet we could use that extra 60lb pounds now.

I wouldn't exactly say he was giving it "everything" he had. I will agree that we could use him, but Jenks just didn't like Charlotte flat out.

The difference is Kris wasn't a captain and leader of the team. Rightfully so.

Yeah I really don't like the whole captain thing. They just voted a person who said he didn't want too be here Captain. Plus Kris was coming off of 2 years of injuries and Ruck was still here and he was always captain.

Wish I had been able to hear this.

And LOL at you guys thinking Peppers will get pissed about this. Have you ever seen Peppers show any emotion but freakish happiness when the Panthers are getting blown out? Anger? Try to even imagine Julius Peppers with an angry look on his face. You can't do it because you've never seen it before.

He's not going to care about this. He's the most apathetic person in the league. I could walk up to him and punch him in the face and he would just keep walking along and act like nothing had happened.

I admire Beason's candor but I'm not sure how this is gonna play out. If he was planning on having a talk with Peppers he should just go ahead and do it instead of talking about it on the radio.

Beason's a smart guy, so I trust his judgement on this - but it's a risky move.

I was at training camp and Jenkins was acting just like Brandon Marshall did with Denver.After that i had zero respect for his ass.He proved to me that morning he didn't care about the team or anything about it.I started to jump the fence and skull drag him like a three toed ground yak

Archived