• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Beason is Calling out Pep on WFNZ

Jbro

Naw, I don't agree CRA. I'm glad that Beason finally cracked and has started calling out people on defense.

Let him be the leader of the defense. He left the offense alone. He is obviously the defensive leader if not by play on the field alone

I think Beason simply showed how green he was today....Beason should not have said what he did today on a radio program. People are praising Beason for it.......but how different is what Beason did today and what Jenkins was doing in 07. Calling it like it is...is what he did. That needs to be done....but doing it on air for the public is not the way to go.

Oohh I dont know... Kris was showing up at OTA's and coming up to training camp hella fat, and wasn't dominant like before. And he constantly kept talking

What really gets me about mr. no ears is,he wants out,he wants the big money somewhere else,and he is not performing to get that.we could never make a trade cause no team really wanted to pay him what we are currently paying him.it is a contract year for him just like last year,he should be busting his ass,doing all he can to get the money he wants at another team.cause we all know anytime a player is up for free agency,somehow,someway,they have a career year.it always pisses me off cause that shows you they don't give their all every play,every game,till the are trying to get paid more

Oohh I dont know... Kris was showing up at OTA's and coming up to training camp hella fat, and wasn't dominant like before. And he constantly kept talking

but when he was on the field he played. He played in 07 and he also called those who weren't going all out. At the end of the day, Jenkins called Carolina like it was and is....it created problems but he was correct. Talking about the shape he came into camp doesn't make any of it untrue.

Only real difference is Beason is in the stage of his career where we all like him.....but the reality is what he did was wrong. You don't go through the media to call out players...even if you are a leader. Too many of example of it not working and to few of it ever working out when going that route. Beason will come out tommorrow and admit it was mistake..he realized what he had done half way through that interview. That isn't how Beason wants to lead....nor should we want it. Using the media to make statements always leads to more problems and never answers....just my 2 cents.

What really gets me about mr. no ears is,he wants out,he wants the big money somewhere else,and he is not performing to get that.we could never make a trade cause no team really wanted to pay him what we are currently paying him.it is a contract year for him just like last year,he should be busting his ass,doing all he can to get the money he wants at another team.cause we all know anytime a player is up for free agency,somehow,someway,they have a career year.it always pisses me off cause that shows you they don't give their all every play,every game,till the are trying to get paid more

There has never been anything suggest money can be used in talking about Pep and that he is looking to get a mindblowing payday. Carolina offered it and when he turned it down they tagged him and gave him a huge one. He wants out. Carolina refused. Carolina's fault, not Peppers. Everyone of us has wanted to leave a job before and we all have that right. Too many things point to problems at coaching.....even after the Beason interview they talked about mumbles around the league that coaching was in fact a major problem in Carolina. I think this Beason interview will be the start of everything falling apart behind the scenes. Too many coaches and players have wanted out in recent history for the real problems not to be named Fox

He probably misunderstood what you meant when you said you would "go to his ass".

In all seriousness, it's damn lucky he didn't decide to snap you in half.

He waited to the national guard got there,then got behind them and acted like they were holding him back.I said let biggie smalls go,and they would not let me get to him.I told him to put 911 on his speed dial so all he had to do was mash one button to get an ambulance to pick him up.After that they carried him in the dorm,and then they put 5 orange cones around me so no one would get hurt.

There has never been anything suggest money can be used in talking about Pep and that he is looking to get a mindblowing payday. Carolina offered it and when he turned it down they tagged him and gave him a huge one. He wants out. Carolina refused. Carolina's fault, not Peppers. Everyone of us has wanted to leave a job before and we all have that right. Too many things point to problems at coaching.....even after the Beason interview they talked about mumbles around the league that coaching was in fact a major problem in Carolina. I think this Beason interview will be the start of everything falling apart behind the scenes. Too many coaches and players have wanted out in recent history for the real problems not to be named Fox

why would you take a job you don't love?If you are working somewhere or have and you were not happy,you should have never took the job.I understand your point, however did you watch his interview all the probowl?

Beason said he was watching the MNF football game and saw Jarred Allen, his phone rang it was a Panther player he said before the "player" could say anything I (Beason) said I know we got to sit him down. He said he is going to take him out to dinner tomorrow night and talk to him.

It's definately worth Beasons' time.

If Peppers picks up the check.

I love how he says he doesn't even want to go out like everythings ok when it's not. Gotta love a guy that wants to stay and work because he's ashamed of the teams performance. He's not trying to go hit the club up while they're down 0-3. I respect that.

Archived