• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at New England Patriots Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Oldmanrivera said:

lol was 5 in 1995 when, in NC and watched my first panthers/football game. Keep on being pathetic you overly sensitive child.

Sure thing Mr. 2012 and forum lurker/noob coming to white knight for fellow noob.    You going to leave when Cam retires too?

6 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

Sure thing Mr. 2012 and forum lurker/noob coming to white knight for fellow noob.    You going to leave when Cam retires too?

lol god forbid i didnt join a sports forum before a time you deem respectable. Seriously, how much of an embarrassment are you going to make yourself on my account?

1 minute ago, Oldmanrivera said:

lol god forbid i didnt join a sports forum before a time you deem respectable. Seriously, how much of an embarrassment are you going to make yourself on my account?

Sure thing 2012.   Carry on white knighting lurker.     I'm just trolling but I can respond all day.  ALL DAY.    It's a forum and everyone has an opinion, white knights can carry on.

Sure thing 2012.   Carry on white knighting lurker.     I'm just trolling but I can respond all day.  ALL DAY.    It's a forum and everyone has an opinion, white knights can carry on.

I mean i find this amusing, but you really aren't saying much. Are you done, or can you try a bit harder?

Is admitting to being a troll the reason you sound like a kid on 4chan circa 2008?

I mean i find this amusing, but you really aren't saying much. Are you done, or can you try a bit harder?

Is admitting to being a troll the reason you sound like a kid on 4chan circa 2008?

You're such a kid, 2012.    Try a bit harder white knight.   Never messed with 4chan luckily.   We going to talk all day?   Who is going to be your next team when you get bored of Cam?   Inquiring minds want to know.

5 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

You're such a kid, 2012.    Try a bit harder white knight.   Never messed with 4chan luckily.   We going to talk all day?   Who is going to be your next team when you get bored of Cam?   Inquiring minds want to know.

Eck your comments are cringe worthy now. Id be less embarrased for you if you didnt happened be a middle aged dude talking to people on the internet like a kid playing an online video game.

Keep em coming.

Eck your comments are cringe worthy now. Id be less embarrased for you if you didnt happened be a middle aged dude talking to people on the internet like a kid playing an online video game.

Keep em coming.

Definitely not middle aged, try harder 2012.  

Look in the mirror, 2012.  Maybe you should mind your own damn business instead of coming out of the shadows like a noob lurker.   

whats with the overuse of the word noob? 

But

"Sure thing 2012.   Carry on white knighting lurker.     I'm just trolling but I can respond all day.  ALL DAY.    It's a forum and everyone has an opinion, white knights can carry on."

Agh which one do i listen toooo ahhhhh

Archived