• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not Shula. Not Rivera's fault.

NavyPF4L

8 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Yes, lets switch up what we practice/play, and hope to hell we execute. 

We couldn't even execute what we do play. 

Cam is also the leader of this offense, and has complete command of it on the field. He's going to adjust accordingly. That's HIS job, based on what he see's from the defense.

We would have won the game without the turnovers. Period. Doesn't matter who you want to blame. 

Everyone makes mistakes those were fluke turnovers but turnovers should be expected ...In every planning job you plan for a margin of error...If he does not he is a poor planner as I have already said.

Analyze your oppents know strengths and weaknesses u can minimize errors u cant really stop them..We dont analyze we just plan without any safety stock.

1 minute ago, pantherclaw said:

Did we still have a chance at the end, despite those turn overs, absolutely. Cam had complete control of the offense. Ask him. 

Football 101 - execute, ball security, and limit your mistakes, and you will win games. 

Sorry that I'm not jumping on the bash Shula bandwagon, especially when it's not needed. 

You guys got that covered. 

I guess I'm the only one that gets tired of the execution excuse.   Missed opportunities and poor execution is a common recurring theme with this team.  All I here is a lot if excuses for poor coaching and game management.

But I guess it's just that the players can't execute these can't miss plays.  Sounds like this team needs a complete rebuild to find players that can execute these plays.

2 hours ago, Darvinsun said:

Everyone makes mistakes those were fluke turnovers but turnovers should be expected ...In every planning job you plan for a margin of error...If he does not he is a poor planner as I have already said.

Analyze your oppents know strengths and weaknesses u can minimize errors u cant really stop them..We dont analyze we just plan without any safety stock.

I love how you make excuses that's great s***

2 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

I guess I'm the only one that gets tired of the execution excuse.   Missed opportunities and poor execution is a common recurring theme with this team.  All I here is a lot if excuses for poor coaching and game management.

But I guess it's just that the players can't execute these can't miss plays.  Sounds like this team needs a complete rebuild to find players that can execute these plays.

And I guess I'm the only one that's sick and tired of nobody giving the opposing team any credit when we get out played.

Also get tired of the majority of the fans not holding the players accountable.

Must be nice living in that bubble where you can just lay blame to the people who aren't even on the freaking field when the we get outplayed and can't execute.

Luckily our players hold themselves accountable. They know they are executing right. And they'll take care of it they're going to work on their crap just like any professional does.

1 minute ago, pantherclaw said:

And I guess I'm the only one that's sick and tired of nobody giving the opposing team any credit when we get out played.

Also get tired of the majority of the fans not holding the players accountable.

Must be nice living in that bubble where you can just lay blame to the people who aren't even on the freaking field when the we get outplayed and can't execute.

Luckily our players hold themselves accountable. They know they are executing right. And they'll take care of it they're going to work on their crap just like any professional does.

As do I, but the difference with me is that I see a team mostly going through the motions.  I do not see this accountability you speak of from anyone, including the coaches.  I see a team built by Ron that is just as inconsistent as it's coach.  I see a team with no grit that fold under the pressure, just likes it's coach.  Doesn't matter which GM you want to blame as they both got Ron the types of players he wanted.

If this is the case then yes, Shula is not to blame for or benefit from the results.

So far it's not pretty.  This team in it's current state is not a playoff caliber team.

But it is what it is.  

On 10/15/2017 at 7:40 AM, NavyPF4L said:

That's the thing. You guys act like there was only ONE option on the field for those throws. Nevermind the other 3 options Cam could have gone with... That's all on Shula though right. Because there was a deep play option and Cam decided to go to that route inoted is all on Shula... come on man. 

Hate to break it to you bro, but it is Shula's job to train and instruct Cam on which options to take / look for in x situations. 

If I am the OC I am telling Cam to always take the easy stuff first. Make the defense come up and defend short. Then hit them deep when you have the advantage. 

Archived