• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Black Panther

twylyght

3 hours ago, twylyght said:

It's like no one checks into this board anymore!  Came in to hear thoughts on the latest trailer and not even a thread?!

Tell me this doesn't look completely badass

Oh bruh...

They had me even before the Dora Milijae showed up, but then the Killmonger suit? 

I cannot wait.

I've been busy! But this movie looks amazing.  I love the design of Wakanda.  I'm not a comic book guy, but I do love these movies!

I HOPE they crush it.  He was one of my favorite parts of Winter Soldier (Avengers 2.5??).  Complex character, doesn't fall lockstep into a predefined role, has a very messy home situation that he has to deal with as well as saving the world.  This looks fun.

This and Thor:Ragnorok make me think they may have figured out how to make super hero movies fun and awesome.

1 hour ago, d-dave said:

I've been busy! But this movie looks amazing.  I love the design of Wakanda.  I'm not a comic book guy, but I do love these movies!

I HOPE they crush it.  He was one of my favorite parts of Winter Soldier (Avengers 2.5??).  Complex character, doesn't fall lockstep into a predefined role, has a very messy home situation that he has to deal with as well as saving the world.  This looks fun.

This and Thor:Ragnorok make me think they may have figured out how to make super hero movies fun and awesome.

i've been thinking for a while now that Thor: Ragnarok and Black Panther (and the Guardians films, although to a lesser extent) were going to be the films where we get into the real meaty comic book style story telling... everything leading up to these films have been build up to build a brand, get your average, non-comic nerd hooked on these characters that still have relatively real-world characteristics, but now we're blowing the doors wide open

Archived