• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fox expects to be fired

klumme

Ummm...the last sentence of the quote is weird. Kind of a non sequitur.

They were friends so he accepted a draft choice for tampering? Isn't a draft choice always awarded when tampering is found?

Anyway.. I think we will have an idea of how much truth there is to it by the way Fox answers the questions I agree he will be asked. If it isn't true at all I expect that he will say there's no truth to that. If he says anything other than that, there may be smoke to the fire.

I think what they meant was that Rooney didn't care if it was going to cost him a draft pick, he wanted to facilitate him going to Carolina regardless.

Where does it say that Fox really said any of this? No source. No confirmation. This is BS. Somebody that needs to write something, anything before deadline

It doesnt matter if its true or not, its out there now. The damage is done, and Fox will have to answer questions about it today.

we will see what he says.

He does. This is hack journalism at it's finest.

not to mention most of the people "shocked" at this stopped worrying about this year after the second game, want Fox fired before the season's over, but get appalled at the suggestion that Fox believes he'll be fired (which is, of course, a lot different than "quitting").

It doesnt mean if its true or not, its out there now. The damage is done, and Fox will have to answer questions about it today.

Thats for sure. Sill the damage was done anyway when we lost 3 in a row. I mean to be honest though I saw this coming. When you dont upgrade in the NFL you lose. Its as simple as that.

So why does this hack "John Czarnecki" still have a job?

9808866_36_2.jpg

John Czarnecki has been the editorial consultant for FOX NFL Sunday since its 1994 inception. This season marks Czarnecki's 32nd year covering the NFL. He is one of 44 selectors to the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

It doesnt matter if its true or not, its out there now. The damage is done, and Fox will have to answer questions about it today.

What an idiotic statemtment. Of course it matters if it's true or not. You and others jumped to a conclusion because you wanted to believe it.

And BTW, when the Patriots lined up off sides on the last third down play of their game today, I didn't see Belichick yelling at anybody so he must not give a poo if his team wins or loses.

See, that's how this jumping to conclusions stuff works.

Regardless if true or not he should be fired along with all assistants. Clean house. There is a stink throughout the whole organization and it needs a good cleansing.

Good grief, take the corn cobb out of your ass, quit complaining, and just enjoy the damn win.

Carolina Panthers coach John Fox firmly denied a report on the Fox Sports Web site which said he'd told friends and some close acquaintances that he expected to be fired at the end of the season.

"I think if I was talking to my friends, I'd probably tell them if I was expecting a new five-year contract, but I don't think I'd be telling them I'm getting fired at the end of the season," Fox said after the Panthers' 20-17 come-from-behind win Sunday against the Washington Redskins at Bank of America Stadium. "I really don't even know how to respond to that. It doesn't make much sense if it did come out."

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/panthers/story/996784.html

We won it felt good but it was against the Deadskins. And if I was at the press conference and John Fox said he expect a five year contract I'd say five years, what the f*ck are you smoking cause that's some strong sh*t? John really doe five years, damn five more f*ckin years....................

Archived