• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Orleans you have been put on notice.

Snake

6 hours ago, rbsponsel52 said:

I don't know if anyone goes to this site being it is a Saints forum board and they are talking so much negativity in there like Funchess is a scrub and much more fun things to read about US and Falcons.  http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/

It is the Saints forum, I would expect that from them.  We dont do that here on the Huddle cause we are classy fans.

8 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

It is the Saints forum, I would expect that from them.  We dont do that here on the Huddle cause we are classy fans.

I enjoy reading one-eyed bragging from opposing fans. For example Falcons website pre-season predicting a waltz to the superbowl demolishing all before them with their new 'quick' defence, and years of future dominance in the NFC South. Their biggest threat was undoubtably Tampa. LOL. You should read it now. It's called pride before the fall.

6 minutes ago, hsfolk said:

WTF do the Dolphins have to do with anything? You're talking about a team that got shutout by NO

By 20 points is all. We absolutely dismantled them. Just like we controlled the Patriots. Say what you want but when Rivera gets out of the way this team kicks ass. 

7 hours ago, SeoulPanther said:

It's also why @saints4lifeagain gets a lot of pie here. His opinions make sense. I remember when he predicted a week 3 saints win because its a division rivalry and on any day our teams are a close enough match-up to beat each other. People need to accept that its how you play on the day, not whats gone before...

I think I get pie because I'm not an insufferable asshole lol.

I also picked my team to win because they're my team. I didn't actually think they would.  They were playing terrible football at the time.

This game will be a good game as long as we dont incur anymore injuries ...Hopefully Shep, Clay, and Byrd will step up and demand coverage and catch the ball. We 1st have to get pass the jets they are a decent team..No looking over teams. Cam looks to be better and getting comfortable with his new weapons.still some miscommunication going on hopefully this will be cleared up come jets time.

34 minutes ago, Darvinsun said:

This game will be a good game as long as we dont incur anymore injuries ...Hopefully Shep, Clay, and Byrd will step up and demand coverage and catch the ball. We 1st have to get pass the jets they are a decent team..No looking over teams. Cam looks to be better and getting comfortable with his new weapons.still some miscommunication going on hopefully this will be cleared up come jets time.

Well yeah that goes for both teams. 

Archived