• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Captain Munnerlyn

PantherNation123

To be honest, I was pissed at the idea he was inactive simply because it meant Colin Jones was going to have to play more.  Thankfully, Colin played very well, and Seymour did OK, which helped fill Captain's absence.  Have to commend Ron Rivera here setting an example.  Hopefully it's the end of whatever nonsense "playing time" or whatever Captain's issue was.

Let's get rid of these distractions, (including JR), and go win out (including playoffs).

I think this will be a great learning experience for Captain and will be very very good for the team. Rivera is a very solid coach with the players and the locker room atmosphere. Way way better than coaches like Carroll and Marvin Lewis and Tomlin who can't keep their players under control, and let the inmates run the asylum. 

8 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

I think this will be a great learning experience for Captain and will be very very good for the team. Rivera is a very solid coach with the players and the locker room atmosphere. Way way better than coaches like Carroll and Marvin Lewis and Tomlin who can't keep their players under control, and let the inmates run the asylum. 

tenor.gif.89fc24d6ae0566cbe05910cb90b512a5.gif

Jk I know it is a sayin.

Archived