• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top rated 4-3 LBs last season

Ricky Spanish

25 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

We have two in the top 10.

Shaq at 8 and Davis at 5. 

For those crapping on Shaq this year, I think we were just spoiled by Davis in his prime, He's still an above average and capable OLB in the league and we're lucky to have him. 

I think he's going to be fine, once our idiotic Coaches stop asking him to cover slot receivers. That still makes me shake my head till this day. 

29 minutes ago, JakeDel5674 said:

I think he's going to be fine, once our idiotic Coaches stop asking him to cover slot receivers. That still makes me shake my head till this day. 

In their defense it's not like our big slot signing of C Munnerlyn was really lighting the world on fire. Every time i saw him he was chasing someone from behind. Maybe they figured that if they are going to be crappy guarding the slot the least they can do is put some more weight on the field to stop the run... 

1 hour ago, JakeDel5674 said:

To be fair, we've experimented on Shaq in the buffalo nickel role before and it worked.

Of course that WR was old Fitz while we were harassing an injured Palmer so maybe we shouldn't have put a bunch in stock into that.

We're definitely gonna have to address buffalo nickel (Ronnie Harrison would be a good choice.)  if we're set on running it because haha holy poo Shaq can not cover speedier slot guys

Archived