• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets vs Nuggets

PantherKing1983

Well this is the final game before the trade deadline we have played our way out of a top 5 pick with a win tonight . Denver is a borderline playoff team right now coming off two big wins vs OKC and the GSW so they are gonna be a tough win on the back side of a back to back. At Phoenix we had some great bench play but cant afford to be down 20 plus points in this game and pull out another win. They are clearly trying to win and make a push for the 8th seed and with some rumblings about Monk being available I would not seriously not  doubt if we moved him and a first looking for a piece for this year by Thursday. Jordan just does not seem to be the owner that will let a tank happen under his watch for some reason I dont know if its his competitive drive or what but he wants us in the playoffs at all costs even if its barely getting in as an 8th seed which is seriously still a long shot at this point without a great final run. 

2 hours ago, PantherKing1983 said:

Well this is the final game before the trade deadline we have played our way out of a top 5 pick with a win tonight . Denver is a borderline playoff team right now coming off two big wins vs OKC and the GSW so they are gonna be a tough win on the back side of a back to back. At Phoenix we had some great bench play but cant afford to be down 20 plus points in this game and pull out another win. They are clearly trying to win and make a push for the 8th seed and with some rumblings about Monk being available I would not seriously not  doubt if we moved him and a first looking for a piece for this year by Thursday. Jordan just does not seem to be the owner that will let a tank happen under his watch for some reason I dont know if its his competitive drive or what but he wants us in the playoffs at all costs even if its barely getting in as an 8th seed which is seriously still a long shot at this point without a great final run. 

We move Monk and I am done with this franchise. For real. No bluffing this time. This franchise is already a dumpster fire they do not need to add more trash to the fire. 

Archived