• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

4 in a row.........

Whitaker240

6 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Also - did u hear Dakich going in on duke last night? He was throwing haymakers at Bagley last night and even called out K for taking a time out to coach/ chew out the officials and not coach his team in a close game. Dakich is a bozo but I didn’t necessarily disagree with anything he said. 

I thought he was a bit over the top, in the exact opposite way dickie v is. He sounded like a whiny bitch to me, a duke fan.  K isn't the only coach who has the ear of the refs. That's on the officials though. 

Also I'm not making excuses just saying the rest of the team plays better without the two most talented players on the floor at the same time. Good problem to have.  

Duke wins by double digits Saturday by the way.  They've been much much better at home. That's a big worry for the tourney.

21 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

So you rather tank and more than likely draft another bust?

I would rather MJ hires someone who knows how to run a NBA team and let them make decisions. Look at Philly, they sucked for 5 years or so, but look how well they are setup for the future. This team is hot garbage with the staff. Players may be ok, but how will we ever know?

9 minutes ago, Ornias said:

I would rather MJ hires someone who knows how to run a NBA team and let them make decisions. Look at Philly, they sucked for 5 years or so, but look how well they are setup for the future. This team is hot garbage with the staff. Players may be ok, but how will we ever know?

I agree that the staff is an issue and hopefully we see MJ bring in a solid GM. 

The issue we have is the Batum contract. If the plan was to give him the Max we should have traded our picks for vets who could help the team win now. I wanted to trade our first for Lou Williams last year for example. This past offseason made no sense. (It would make more sense if Clifford would play our young rookies.)

If the plan was to get younger and actually keep our draft picks we should have never resigned Batum.

Archived