• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Combine Thread

ncfan

25 minutes ago, ncfan said:

This!

I beat on that dead horse all year.

Everyone wanted to point why we were struggling.

That was it.  The tunrovers our DBs compared from this past year to 2015 was a Wiiiiiiiiide margin.

Our offense looked unstoppable in 2015 and a lot of that stemmed from turnover caused by the D setting up a short field.  And when you put up points fast from that, it forces the other team to change their offense passing more, letting the D pin back and pressure. This past year not at all.

Yeah you are definitely right. Only if we could’ve took Malik Hooker last year our secondary would’ve got that much better with a elite ball hawking safety. Rivera mention a lot this offseason about taking away the ball I think he now wants to start cleaning that up. I’m a big fan of Jessie Bates he can definitely play that role in our defense. 

3 hours ago, heel31ok said:

i don't see Hurney looking at any player as Dave's players...

Every GM looks at players who weren't added by themselves as the other GM's players. That's just reality. Of course a good GM will evaluate all players through the same lens, but I'm not so sure Hurney fits that category...

1 hour ago, thomas96 said:

Every GM looks at players who weren't added by themselves as the other GM's players. That's just reality. Of course a good GM will evaluate all players through the same lens, but I'm not so sure Hurney fits that category...

I see no reason to believe Hurney won't evaluate fairly...every GM looks at the players according to how they can help the team...regardless of who drafted or signed them...

Archived