• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I LOVE OUR DEFENSIVE LINE!!

pantherclaw

50 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

telling NO fan that they have POS players in no way refutes Hardy from being one.  just sayin

The NFL has a player arrested every 7 days on average, many of whom are later convicted.  Greg Hardy has no criminal record and is loved and respected by our coaching staff and team leaders.  Just sayin

3 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

I'll take short over Jenkins. 

With all due respect, Jenkins pre-injury was an absolute beast. Significantly more disruptive than Short. Unfortunately between his injuries and personal struggles, his window was short.

13 minutes ago, Marguide said:

With all due respect, Jenkins pre-injury was an absolute beast. Significantly more disruptive than Short. Unfortunately between his injuries and personal struggles, his window was short.

Jenkins never posted a double digit sack season. 

10 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

man, I would avoid this topic.

Seems to be liked (very much) by his current Richmond Roughriders teammates as well, who held the opponent to 139 total yards and zero net rushing yards on 14 carries (absolutely ridiculous Arena League stats) on St Patty’s Day.

12 minutes ago, Nails said:

Seems to be liked (very much) by his current Richmond Roughriders teammates as well, who held the opponent to 139 total yards and zero net rushing yards on 14 carries (absolutely ridiculous Arena League stats) on St Patty’s Day.

I am not sure what you are attempting to do, but I can't justify any respect for any man who beats a woman. Please don't quote/reply to this, I do not want to further discuss.

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I am not sure what you are attempting to do, but I can't justify any respect for any man who beats a woman. Please don't quote/reply to this, I do not want to further discuss.

Not trying to do anything other than bring facts.  Our 2013 line was the best the league had seen in decades, Hardy never beat a woman (per the law), and he’s still only 29 (and a beast).

Archived