• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Zay Jones Allegedly Attempted Suicide By Jump Nude; Brother Tries To Stop Him & Ends In Bloody Fight.

Saca312

22 hours ago, 4Corners said:

If this is mental illness - you loser keyboard gangster on here mocking him and making light of the situation, desperately need to grow up. 

I'm not sure if this is at me or not, but I'm not mocking metal illness, I am mocking the thought that a guy flipped out on drugs so that makes him mentally ill.

shine on you crazy diamond

19 hours ago, 4Corners said:

I had a good friend in high school and college who had no history of mental illness and wasn’t a druggie who suddenly had a manic episode out of no where. I’m not a psychiatrist, but I think illnesses like bipolar/manic depressive are dormant until something triggers it. Not to mention the guy gets hit in the head for a living.  

Many times mental illness can be triggered by a traumatic event, lack of supports, a drug interaction, or other reason.  From what I have read it is pretty difficult to say what might have caused the suicidal behavior until more comes out. It could be mental illness or a drug overdose, breakup of a relationship, loss of a significant family member, etc.   Hard to say really.

On 3/21/2018 at 1:48 PM, MCCNASTY said:

The natural stuff is supposed to be fine.  Its even prescribed to epilepsy patients.  The synthetics are hit or miss.  Some contain nothing hazardous and some are full of god knows what made by god knows who.  Its like playing russian roulette. Get the bad stuff and your results may be real damn bad.  Sort of like the bath salts and synthetic weed derivatives that were real popular like K2 and SPICE.    

I've had synthetic weed and the other stuff that had names like C3PO (I know, Star Wars, but there were names in that format). The synthetic stuff I had really bad reactions to including straight up anxiety attack, which I had never had before nor since. CBD didn't affect me and the real thing causes the usual side effects of hunger, slight paranoia, mostly ridiculous shallow thoughts that seem Earth shattering at the time. 

Would never recommend nor offer synthetics to anyone though. 

Archived