• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Playoff Thread

AggieLean

3 hours ago, toldozer said:

Monk does have the potential to be just as good if not better.  He's a better shooter,  just needs to get that man strength.. Mitchell is much older isn't he?

Mitchell is about a year and a half older. I havent watched Monk play much but thats a bold statement considering Mitchell should be ROY.

2 hours ago, pantherphan96 said:

Mitchell is about a year and a half older. I havent watched Monk play much but thats a bold statement considering Mitchell should be ROY.

Monk can be a slightly better outside shooter.  Right now Mitchell is 1000 times better at getting to the rim. I think that has mostly to do with monks frame not necessarily his skills. When given playing time late in the year he showed out. Granted on a bad team with nothing to play for. I'm excited to see what he can do with a new coach. 

1 hour ago, JakeDel5674 said:

Sun shines on a cats ass every now and then. 

You gone get tired of being wrong about the king. Sun been shining on ole boy for awhile now.

Best player in the world currently, and when it’s all said and done 1. MJ 2. LBJ

41046F21-117D-4E53-93B3-0CFC4441A418.gif

10 hours ago, AggieLean said:

Folks spoke too soon on Lebron. Game winner against the Pacers tonight

Same ole selfish lance blew indys comeback momentum. He plays his best basketball as a pacer but he killed them jacking up several atrocious shots last night.  

1 hour ago, toldozer said:

Same ole selfish lance blew indys comeback momentum. He plays his best basketball as a pacer but he killed them jacking up several atrocious shots last night.  

Yea, agree with you about Lance. Funny thing is he only works in Indiana. 

Pacers win game 6, and Cavs blow out pacers in a game 7. I change my mind about the Raptors beating the Cavs. It will be Philly or the west team in the finals.

LeBron the GOAT when its all said and done, his 2nd best player all series is Kyle fuging Korver. Love has disappeared since his hand injury, and the rest of his supporting cast are a bunch of bums. LeBron has to put up 35+ a game to beat the Pacers by <5 pts all series. 

He won't be, because of the Titles. You can't be the GOAT of anything with a losing record. Don't live in the moment like all these other teenagers. DO NOT DO IT. 

Cavs still the team to beat in the East though the 76ers are the sexy pick now. GS still gonna win it all. shame they wont face the Jazz in the next round, things could have gotten interesting.

The Cavs will get beat next round. They're having trouble with fuging Indiana for fugs sake. 

17 hours ago, AggieLean said:

You gone get tired of being wrong about the king. Sun been shining on ole boy for awhile now.

Best player in the world currently, and when it’s all said and done 1. MJ 2. LBJ

41046F21-117D-4E53-93B3-0CFC4441A418.gif

Not with those Finals losses. Nope, no way. If that was the case, Wilt is the GOAT, because he averaged 45 and 25 for a few seasons. 

Archived