• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stirs 2018 Mock

stirs

1st  Jaire Alexander  CB Louisville  Confident guy who will be the best value when pick #24 comes around

2nd  Gesicki TE  Penn State  Will learn behind Olsen and be put in on certain sets

3rd  Equanimeous St Brown  WR  Notre Dame very long and talented receiver like Norv Turner likes

3rd Jerome Baker LB  Ohio State  Quick LB who can succeed TD

5th  Royce Freeman  RB  Oregon  Big compact RB who can replace Stewart.  Many good backs in this draft and they will all go later than they wish.

6th  Ade Aruna DE Tulane  Guy who is quick and long, can put on more weight.  Has not played football that long and excelling

7th  Troy Apke  S  Penn State  Last 2 picks are slated for special teams unless they surpass expectations

7th  Darius Phillips CB  Western Michigan  See above

Now at least you don't have to worry this weekend if something comes up and you can't watch

3 minutes ago, SOJA said:

love everything but the baker pick 

As far as Riveria, I think LB's are extremely important to his Defense.  Big guys up front and playmakers right behind them.  If TD is gone next season, I think we will suffer greatly and Luke cannot do it all, thus the pick to learn behind TD

4 minutes ago, stirs said:

As far as Riveria, I think LB's are extremely important to his Defense.  Big guys up front and playmakers right behind them.  If TD is gone next season, I think we will suffer greatly and Luke cannot do it all, thus the pick to learn behind TD

but isn't the guy behind him Shaq lol?

2 minutes ago, SOJA said:

but isn't the guy behind him Shaq lol?

If they move Shaq to TD's position, yes, but then we are still a playmaker short, you know what I mean.

I always feel like certain positions should be elevated above others.  DE for example, for us, is right behind QB in my opinion.

I really think we are scary thin at LB.  TD only gonna play 12 games barring injury and Luke will be retiring if he gets another concussion.  I guess LB's are just on my mind, a lot.

Well, at least the others passed muster

6 minutes ago, stirs said:

If they move Shaq to TD's position, yes, but then we are still a playmaker short, you know what I mean.

I always feel like certain positions should be elevated above others.  DE for example, for us, is right behind QB in my opinion.

I really think we are scary thin at LB.  TD only gonna play 12 games barring injury and Luke will be retiring if he gets another concussion.  I guess LB's are just on my mind, a lot.

Well, at least the others passed muster

I see your point, I suppose I am just mentally preparing to address that in the next draft in which I agree LB will be a concern

Archived