• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I've calmed down

Moonshine

but I have come to a realization. Our kicker is not good in big games. I still haven't gotten over the kickoff out of bounds in the Super Bowl that set up Brady's game winning drive. It'll be a long time before I get over John's miss tonite.

So then you started watching us in the superbowl and got back on after the bucs game?

but I have come to a realization. Our kicker is not good in big games. I still haven't gotten over the kickoff out of bounds in the Super Bowl that set up Brady's game winning drive. It'll be a long time before I get over John's miss tonite.

Certainly your opinion, but I think it's unfair. We asked the guy to make 55 yarder in swirling winds and he almost hit it. I hated his kick out of bounds in the Super Bowl too, but if you remember back to that 2003 season, we won a ton of our games in OT or last second on his leg. He's nowhere near the goat of this game. He didn't let the Giants run for 301 yards!

You're silly. his ONLY other miss this season was a 57 yarder that he shouldn't even have attempted.

Get a grip of yourself and then realize he's one of the best in the game.

The wind CLEARLY carried that ball well left.

are you serious. Kasay has been our heart and soul. Without him, there are no playoffs, there is no superbowl, there is no NOTHING. Cut the nonsense. It was a 50 yard field goal, in the cold and in the wind. WOWWW. People I swear.

Your opinion of him is too high. I love the guy too, don't get me wrong. He is one of the nicest and most decent guys on the team. I'm just being realistic as to his ability to make clutch kicks in the biggest of games.

Your opinion of him is too high. I love the guy too, don't get me wrong. He is one of the nicest and most decent guys on the team. I'm just being realistic as to his ability to make clutch kicks in the biggest of games.

So you're basically basing your opinion on the kickoff out of bounds in the superbowl and this kick. The dude has made every other clutch kick there is. Didn't he have like 5 game winning kicks in 2003. If he missed those, there is no playoffs that year and there is no superbowl. I mean I know you're frustrated, but atleast try to have some valid points for your argument. You have none, and therefore lose all your credibility.

I still can't believe Kasay let them have that two point conversion so easily.

I never said he was the only problem now did I? I just have zero confidence in the guy when we absolutley have to have a big kick. He can make a ton of kicks when we are up by 14 points. He struggles when its crunch time on a big stage.

Archived