• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Sign OL Brendan Mahon PSU - UDFA

bobsfoodbasics

Wow, you mean OL players DO exist? I thought they were mythical creatures!

Seriously, know nothing about him. But for the good of our team, we better hope lighting strikes twice... Can Panthers get another allpro from a UDFA? Let's hope so.

Sounds like a quality UDFA signing to me:

Experienced guard prospect with NFL size who has faced quality competition across from him in each of his four years at Penn State. Mahon is a decent athlete who is reliable in space, but he should be able to fit into any run scheme. Mahon has the talent to become a decent backup, but still has room to improve in pass protection and as a block finisher.

27 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Sounds like a quality UDFA signing to me:

Experienced guard prospect with NFL size who has faced quality competition across from him in each of his four years at Penn State. Mahon is a decent athlete who is reliable in space, but he should be able to fit into any run scheme. Mahon has the talent to become a decent backup, but still has room to improve in pass protection and as a block finisher.

Also won the award at PSU for the top OL on the team.

i watched every PSU game this season.  He is a solid player and has a legit shot.

Archived