• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What if Steve Smith

Panther_Fan

Was to lose the faith in Panthers and some reason or another he wanted out(or got kicked) and got out of Carolina. How would the Fanbase react. I would say most part it would almost be like everyone ignoring NE for cheating and letting them keep their super bowl rings. I personally would kick the Panthers to the curb as they have done with many good players for speaking out the truth.

Remember the title to this forum. What If!!!!

Was to lose the faith in Panthers and some reason or another he wanted out(or got kicked) and got out of Carolina. How would the Fanbase react. I would say most part it would almost be like everyone ignoring NE for cheating and letting them keep their super bowl rings. I personally would kick the Panthers to the curb as they have done with many good players for speaking out the truth.

Remember the title to this forum. What If!!!!

So you'd stop being a fan if Steve Smith wanted to leave?

Whaaa?

Wow you're a Panthers fan and you would kick them to the curb for not kissing one player's a$$? Yeah the organization leaves me scratching my head far more than I would like, but I'm 110% devoted to this team win or lose, stupid or smart. They're my team as long as they stay in Carolina.

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

Hey, another bandwagon Saints troll! Don't you have a sequined laced thong to change into so you can go turn tricks on Bourbon St.

What? I came on here to ask about Jake because he's from LA and you go on the offensive? A little bitter are we?

What? I came on here to ask about Jake because he's from LA and you go on the offensive? A little bitter are we?

First of all, you came on here to gloat. You with your Drewbreesisgod name.....so go fall on a fluer de lis.

Secondly, yes I am bitter. I have a score to settle with Drew Brees' mole.

Archived