• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2018 Summer Transfer Window

Ja  Rhule

asensio started 22 matches in 2017/18 for club and country.... 

three of them came from a central forward position. 17 came from lm, lw, or lam. 2 came from cam. another 22 substitute appearances, but i'm going to guess based on memory, that the trend continues.... 

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/137467/Show/Marco-Asensio

but yea, we're the retards... not the dude who can't acknowledge he's not educated on this very specific player/subject. 

40 minutes ago, C47 said:

asensio started 22 matches in 2017/18 for club and country.... 

three of them came from a central forward position. 17 came from lm, lw, or lam. 2 came from cam. another 22 substitute appearances, but i'm going to guess based on memory, that the trend continues.... 

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/137467/Show/Marco-Asensio

but yea, we're the retards... not the dude who can't acknowledge he's not educated on this very specific player/subject. 

You know RM better than anyone I know.  I would have never argue with you when it came to LaLiga to be honest.  Side note,  Asensio is an amazing player.  He’s a Swiss Army knife and likely ultimate Ronaldo replacement.  RM would be complete with Mbappe at 9.  

Asensio-Mbappe-Isco 

14 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

You know RM better than anyone I know.  I would have never argue with you when it came to LaLiga to be honest.  Side note,  Asensio is an amazing player.  He’s a Swiss Army knife and likely ultimate Ronaldo replacement.  RM would be complete with Mbappe at 9.  

Asensio-Mbappe-Isco 

appreciate the kind words... on the mbappe note, i would love to see them abandon the stupid neymar pursuit, and just blow psg away with an offer for mbappe. that kid is going to win at least one balon d'or in his footballing career, and is the perfect fit for madrid. he'll ultimately play there one day, because his people, and the french media have basically said as much. just would love for it to be now. honestly would love to see madrid play more of a 4-1-4-1. they did it down the stretch in la liga, and it suited them pretty well. 

something like this, i think would work really well for the future. i'm leaving bale in there, because i believe madrid would be mad to sell him. i hope that guti, or whoever comes in will commit to using him more. i also wouldn't mind a replacement for casemiro, because he's a concern playing the ball out.                                                                                                                 

191921228_rmlinuep.png.75651ea9efd5a2d8c3fa82bf6420daea.png

1 minute ago, ARSEN said:

Arsenal and Napoli in dog fight for Lucas Torreira who is one of the best youngest CDM/CM in the world.  Napoli will probably win knowing Arsenal history sucking in competing for a player... 

i thought i read dortmund was in for him too, but might have been the booze at the pool this afternoon... 

30 minutes ago, C47 said:

appreciate the kind words... on the mbappe note, i would love to see them abandon the stupid neymar pursuit, and just blow psg away with an offer for mbappe. that kid is going to win at least one balon d'or in his footballing career, and is the perfect fit for madrid. he'll ultimately play there one day, because his people, and the french media have basically said as much. just would love for it to be now. honestly would love to see madrid play more of a 4-1-4-1. they did it down the stretch in la liga, and it suited them pretty well. 

something like this, i think would work really well for the future. i'm leaving bale in there, because i believe madrid would be mad to sell him. i hope that guti, or whoever comes in will commit to using him more. i also wouldn't mind a replacement for casemiro, because he's a concern playing the ball out.                                                                                                                 

191921228_rmlinuep.png.75651ea9efd5a2d8c3fa82bf6420daea.png

Holy poo... Guti as former RM Guti?  I grew up watching that guy back when I still lived in Ukraine in 90s.  He was super exciting player to watch.  What’s up with Mbappe?  I tho he was only on loan at PSG last season?  Was there an option to buy?  He’s still super young and I think it’s only matter of time before he joins RM.

PS:  love the smiley face beside Oblak.  He’s a hot name right now.

39 minutes ago, C47 said:

i thought i read dortmund was in for him too, but might have been the booze at the pool this afternoon... 

Oh yea, Dortmund are in for him as well but they are least likely to get him.  Napoli are most likely.  His agent said they will look thru the offers before they decide which will take another week.  Arsenal need CDM bad cause Xhaka is trash. Wenger spent £450M over the last 6 years and he literally missed on every signing.  No clue how he did not get fired earlier.

3 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Holy poo... Guti as former RM Guti?  I grew up watching that guy back when I still lived in Ukraine in 90s.  He was super exciting player to watch.  What’s up with Mbappe?  I tho he was only on loan at PSG last season?  Was there an option to buy?  He’s still super young and I think it’s only matter of time before he joins RM.

PS:  love the smiley face beside Oblak.  He’s a hot name right now.

Yea, Guti as in the former RM Guti. He's managing the U-19's right now, but looks like he could get the senior job. Worked out alright with Zidane going from Castilla, so we'll see I guess. Mbappe was technically on loan last year, but PSG has an obligation to buy, because they didn't get relegated (lol that was seriously the clause). They can't pay for him without really pushing FFP even further though, so they're looking to sell before they actually have to officially buy him. I would love for Madrid to just come in and offer 200 million for him. PSG would get out of FFP hell, and Madrid would get one of the brightest future stars in the sport. 

I love Oblak, have for a long time. My non-mainstream opinion is that De Gea and him are basically 1A & 1B. Been phenomenal for the better part of three seasons now. 

7 hours ago, C47 said:

Yea, Guti as in the former RM Guti. He's managing the U-19's right now, but looks like he could get the senior job. Worked out alright with Zidane going from Castilla, so we'll see I guess. Mbappe was technically on loan last year, but PSG has an obligation to buy, because they didn't get relegated (lol that was seriously the clause). They can't pay for him without really pushing FFP even further though, so they're looking to sell before they actually have to officially buy him. I would love for Madrid to just come in and offer 200 million for him. PSG would get out of FFP hell, and Madrid would get one of the brightest future stars in the sport. 

I love Oblak, have for a long time. My non-mainstream opinion is that De Gea and him are basically 1A & 1B. Been phenomenal for the better part of three seasons now. 

I agree with you on Oblak but watch that Chelsea keeper, he might end up in Madrid.  There are also rumors that PSG wants Dybala...  No way they can buy Dybala and Mbappe without FFP hell... They also lost/losing Adli to Arsenal on free and he was supposed to see significant playing time this year...  PSG is in dangerous waters.

spain national team manager julen lopetegui has agreed to take over real madrid, after the conclusion of the world cup. you can bury those isco and asensio transfer stories now, brittish rag mags.... lopetegui loves both of them. 

fortunately for the mirror, and the sun, they can recycle the de gea transfer stories. lopetegui also loves him. 

5 hours ago, C47 said:

spain national team manager julen lopetegui has agreed to take over real madrid, after the conclusion of the world cup. you can bury those isco and asensio transfer stories now, brittish rag mags.... lopetegui loves both of them. 

fortunately for the mirror, and the sun, they can recycle the de gea transfer stories. lopetegui also loves him. 

Would never guessed he’ll be the choice.  We’ll see how he does.  It’s bold move cotton...

Also, looks like Arsenal won the Lucas Torreira battle.  They are paying above release clause to get him (not lump sum).  He is super needed player for Arsenal... they have been missing player of his talent since Cazorla got hurt 2.5 years ago.

lopetegui has been sacked by the spanish fa a day before the tournament started. spanish fa is pissed that the appointment was going to leak before lopetegui could talk to them, so they willingly sent their side into a tailspin heading into russia. just means lopetegui can get started early on transfers. 

22 hours ago, ARSEN said:

German Bild reports Bernd Leno to Arsenal.  If Arsenal can master Leno and Torreira in one week... dam.  Def can tell Wenger is out.  Arsenal back 7 will be completely rebuilt.

Has any of this actually happened?  LOL.  I am going to unblock you for the World Cup.  Now, behave cause there are like 5 people on this board who give  ashet.

Archived