• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons fans are hoping for win against Steelers

Just now, Snake said:

Your team was healthy when you played us. I love how you make excuses while we are sitting at 2-1 because our team doesn't make excuses. Keep making excuses and enjoy the bottom of the division while you watch us in the playoffs. 

You clown we didn’t have Freeman, Deion or Neal wtf are you talking about healthy ? Enjoy your L . You can’t stand it . 

Just now, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Ding ding ding .. 2 all pro defensive players to IR, starting FS to IR, starting Guard to IR, no Takk, no Grady Jarrett .. missing time . Is what it is . 

Boo Hoo we are so soft we have to blame injuries for getting tea bagged every week. 

Just now, GeorgiaBoyz said:

It’s a long season buddy . It’s only the first quarter lol . Congrats on your first month record .

And in that quarter you got dominated by a team we dominated. You got your super bowl like in 2015. Beating us once at home. Enjoy it. 

2 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Ding ding ding .. 2 all pro defensive players to IR, starting FS to IR, starting Guard to IR, no Takk, no Grady Jarrett, no Freeman .. missing time . Is what it is . 

Maybe so. I do think the jury is still somewhat out on Dan Quinn. And honestly, I wouldn't say too much about how Cam Newton ended his MVP season when you look at how Matt Ryan ended his.

Ryan's skill set is a pretty ideal fit for the kind of WCO that the Falcons have run under Quinn. His rep for wilting in clutch moments is kinda deserved, though. If I were a Falcon fan, those moments would make me really nervous.

(and from what I've seen of your board, that seems to be a pretty common feeling)

16 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Maybe so. I do think the jury is still somewhat out on Dan Quinn. And honestly, I wouldn't say too much about how Cam Newton ended his MVP season when you look at how Matt Ryan ended his.

Ryan's skill set is a pretty ideal fit for the kind of WCO that the Falcons have run under Quinn. His rep for wilting in clutch moments is kinda deserved, though. If I were a Falcon fan, those moments would make me really nervous.

(and from what I've seen of your board, that seems to be a pretty common feeling)

We are all Panther fans here...but how the fug you gonna make this post as if our own QB hasnt "wilted" under pressure or less than perfect circumstances?

Now you are just in the realm of being a total homer rather than a realist. Ryan has issues under pressure. So does Cam. I assume you yourself are a Panther fan....so being totally honest with yourself and blind love for Cam aside...has Cam surpassed expectations in clutch moments? I see you condemning and expecting more from an opposition team QB that you expect/demand ( and post about) our own QB. Everything you are shitting on Ryan about...Cam is guilty of the same. The only difference is race. Ryan is a weak ass white man. Cam is a big black strong man. Panther fans wave this mentality around far too much~

1 hour ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

24-10 .. or is this a battle or who loss the SB the worse ? Retarded. Both 0-2 in SBs clown lmfaooo

It’s one thing to get thoroughly dominated by a better team.. A whole nother to be dominating and then hand the other team the game with the biggest choke in NFL history, possibly sports history. 28-3!

16 hours ago, t96 said:

It’s one thing to get thoroughly dominated by a better team.. A whole nother to be dominating and then hand the other team the game with the biggest choke in NFL history, possibly sports history. 28-3!

the fact WE as a team/fanbase say this poo really shows what an inferiority  complex we have. That poo was cool months ago. Now? Its just lame.  If we as a team have to trumpet their loss to ANOTHER team not us,  we are the losers! Wanna get mad at the Falcoms Beat them! Otherwise....lame asss fans need to stop talking poo out their ass

Archived