• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dave Gettleman Getting A Friendly Welcome Back

bobsfoodbasics

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Someone who still whines about the Steve Smith release even after we were successful without him complaining about pettiness...

This board is always great for irony.

Well, I wonder who was whining about Smith.

No irony in still being butthurt that Gettleman was fired and still whining about that.

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

Well, I wonder who was whining about Smith.

No irony in still being butthurt that Gettleman was fired and still whining about that.

Who brought Smith up?

Hint: It wasn't me.

You're taking the time to complain about a guy who's currently undergoing cancer treatment. You might want to take a look at yourself before criticizing anyone else.

Who brought Smith up?

Hint: It wasn't me.

You're taking the time to complain about a guy who's currently undergoing cancer treatment. You might want to take a look at yourself before criticizing anyone else.

Anyone who can read knows what I was talking about and is talking about. I hope Gettleman is very successful fighting his cancer, and for you to insinuate otherwise is pretty silly and petty, all so you can make some stupid point to an argument that you started. Stop, Scot! Just let it go, like you should have done posts ago. You should have never replied to me in the first place. Enjoy the game!

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

Anyone who can read knows what I was talking about and is talking about. I hope Gettleman is very successful fighting his cancer, and for you to insinuate otherwise is pretty silly and petty, all so you can make some stupid point to an argument that you started. Stop, Scot! Just let it go, like you should have done posts ago. You should have never replied to me in the first place. Enjoy the game!

Again, which one of us brought up players saying they disliked him?

If you're gonna bring stuff like that up, you don't have any standing to complain.

You did something dumb and got called on it. Quit being emotional.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Again, which one of us brought up players saying they disliked him?

If you're gonna bring stuff like that up, you don't have any standing to complain.

You did something dumb and got called on it. Quit being emotional.

You were dumb to interject yourself into the discussion and try and turn it into a valid argument. Then even dumber to double down on a straw man point.

That doesn't even make any sense.

It makes more sense than you interjecting yourself into a discussion, ramping it up to an argument, then doubling down on a point that wasn't even being made.

I asked you to stop. Requested that you enjoy the game, but you just can't help yourself.

I'm just as old as you, Scot. I'm not going to give you an inch on your bullshit, as I feel that you should know better. 

Just now, top dawg said:

It makes more sense than you interjecting yourself into a discussion, ramping it up to an argument, then doubling down on a point that wasn't even being made.

I asked you to stop. Requested that you enjoy the game, but you just can't help yourself.

I'm just as old as you, Scot. I'm not going to give you an inch on your bullshit, as I feel that you should know better. 

Riiiight.

If you're as old as I am, you're old enough to know better than some of the stuff you're slinging here.

Archived