• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Make A Flurry Of Moves

MillionDollarCam

they've called up Nic Roy, a 21 year old 2015 4th rounder.  Big physical guy that can score and should be fun to watch.  Been great for Charlotte this year.  Darling is making a conditioning start tonight for Checkers and should be back with the Canes by Friday, maybe even starting in net.

The goal is to get to 98 points and the Canes are right on track, currently at a 106 point pace.

It will be interesting to see what we look like once Rask is back.

Ferland - Aho - Teravainen

Foegele - Staal - Williams

McGinn - Rask - ???

Martinook - Wallmark - Svechnikov 

I’d be interested so see what Zykov and a 3rd could get us trade wise to try and find that 3RW. Maybe something around Puljujarvi.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if the Canes made a move for Nylander, though I’d rather not break up the defense I think Fleury deserves to be with the big club and if that means Faulk (and a draft pick) have to go then so be it.

On 10/27/2018 at 1:49 PM, MillionDollarCam said:

The goal is to get to 98 points and the Canes are right on track, currently at a 106 point pace.

It will be interesting to see what we look like once Rask is back.

Ferland - Aho - Teravainen

Foegele - Staal - Williams

McGinn - Rask - ???

Martinook - Wallmark - Svechnikov 

I’d be interested so see what Zykov and a 3rd could get us trade wise to try and find that 3RW. Maybe something around Puljujarvi.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if the Canes made a move for Nylander, though I’d rather not break up the defense I think Fleury deserves to be with the big club and if that means Faulk (and a draft pick) have to go then so be it.

No way we get rid of Faulk.

Archived