• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets Gameday Thread

Shocker

1 hour ago, OldNorthPowell said:

Hornets need to win out, or the season was a loss (A BIG LOSS).  They are going playoffs or bust.  Playoffs would at least be a token win. Playoffs or a busted season with a busted pick position.

Giving up a big lead right now. Doing a damn good job of it, as well. LOL. 

Frank has been balling and really making me question James Berrego. This team wants to win, but we should have been winning like this earlier in the season.  If we get this one and Orlando loses tonight, then the playoffs are in our hands. Win the last two and we are in. Go Boston tonight?

4 minutes ago, OldNorthPowell said:

Frank has been balling and really making me question James Berrego. This team wants to win, but we should have been winning like this earlier in the season.  If we get this one and Orlando loses tonight, then the playoffs are in our hands. Win the last two and we are in. Go Boston tonight?

These guys have no clue what they're doing. It's pretty official. Continuing to start Marvin Williams, Batum, and playing other players. Not giving Bacon and Frank any PT, makes ZERO sense until they thought we were out of it. MORONS dude. 

1 minute ago, JakeDel5674 said:

These guys have no clue what they're doing. It's pretty official. Continuing to start Marvin Williams, Batum, and playing other players. Not giving Bacon and Frank any PT, makes ZERO sense until they thought we were out of it. MORONS dude. 

Yep, sadly :+(

If we had been playing these young guys early in the season we would have EASILY been in the playoffs. Now we may still miss the playoffs which makes me even more angry about all of this. Berrego is new, so I feel like it may not all be on him.

Sixth place is now unattainable as the Nets have just beaten the Pacers and secured a playoff spot.

Seventh is still attainable and the following would need to happen:

7th: Hornets (Win Out)

8th: Pistons (Lose One of Two)

9th: Magic (Lose Out)

10th: Heat (Doesn’t Matter)

If the Magic win tonight the Hornets could still make the playoffs if they win out and the Pistons lose one of their two remaining games (Grizzlies & Knicks).

43 minutes ago, RIAnBOW said:

Why should Borrego get a pass? 

He's the coach, the lineups & substitutions & playing time for each guy are all 100% his call.

Great win today....without Frank it doesn't happen.

If Borrego was a half way decent coach we would be sitting safely as the sixth seed right now. The guy fuged with the lineups on a weekly basis while still refusing to give any playing time to our promising young talent. It took Batum getting deathly ill to finally yank him from the rotation. JB started Batum fuging 69 games this season. Don't even get me started on the Frank situation.

Borrego needs to be thanking the young guns because they pretty much saved his job.

Archived